Skins...my works

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

Daxon
Dragon

Skins...my works

Postby Daxon » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Hi, when bigtruck made for me a author area, for upload my works, it was long time ago, I have a lot of another things that i hadnt uploaded to the web, and its make me angry, things like icons for the skins, new particles, texture maps, sounds...nice stuff interesting for mapmakers like prospero. what i would do? about skins i can send pictures of all who are interested in, and about the rest, would be cool to create a web or see appear Bigtruck from the nowhere...someone help?

big truck
Dragon

Postby big truck » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:59 am

[:)]

Tadaaaa... and from the nowhere did Bigtruck appeared...[:o)]

OK Daxon, I will send you your pass, you will be able to upload yourself your stuff by FTP directly on your site.

Send me a mail so that I get your private address, I need it to answer to you[;)].

[:D]

Daxon
Dragon

Postby Daxon » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:54 pm

[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]

Dear Bigtruck! nice to see you again man! [:)] heres my Email: [email protected]

It is great! , no words! [|)]

If upload the stuff to the site is complicated (cause i dont have idea about create webs [:p]) tell me some instructions on the mail too plz[:I].

Thanks!

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”