An idea I had for a mod... Also HI :3!

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

Uros
Hatchling

An idea I had for a mod... Also HI :3!

Postby Uros » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:54 pm

First of all: I am Uros Osium Tokker, Uros for shorts :3 I am a player of this game and also a writer so I know 0 about modding... but I like the game so I wanted to post this... Info about me? Ask X3 I dont bite... much...

The Grave of the Demon Lord Katharak.

Well, this will be a story latter but as for now it is an idea for a mod, but first of all I must say I do not know how to mod or anything and I am only good at writing so I am only posting this as an idea that, as my Spaniard instinct (so, instinct for fighting… I am the first to say we are not the most clever ones :p) is tingling so probably I will need a steel umbrella to protect myself from arrows.

I started to think about wanting a mod created with Blade of Darkness that resembled some of the sieges that could (and did) have taken place on the game. The Grave of the Demon Lord Katharak is meant to be AFTER the heroes crush the dark lord and everything is “solvedâ€

sgi1981
Dragon

Postby sgi1981 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:07 pm

Welcome on a forum.
What role you carried out as the author BOD ?

Daxon
Dragon

Postby Daxon » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:22 am

Hello and welcome Sir Uros, or better in our language, Que pasa tiooo! [:D]

Se te ve creativo pero me gustaría k me contaras la historia en español, yo soy Daxon creador de skins, particulas y texturas del blade, desde hace décadas, tng ideas bastante buenas sobre criaturas k podriamos compaginar, y hacer un mapa mas férreo y completo, aunque solo fuera una idea, pero bien realizada que te parece? te dejo mi msn si estas interesado

[email protected]

Cheers!

Uros
Hatchling

Postby Uros » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:28 am

Añadido con mi mail [email protected] :3

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Postby prospero » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:54 am

Welcome Uros.[:D]

Found the place OK then?[8D]

Uros
Hatchling

Postby Uros » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:09 pm

The place is nice even if I get little time to get around :3 But I am trying to have a good look at everything, and maybe help a tad :3

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”