Multiplayer BOD mod in a new engine.

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

Haraldzz
Dragon

Re: Multiplayer BOD mod in a new engine.

Postby Haraldzz » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Don't bother with BFG edition engine. It's a mess. There's nothing that you can do better than on Doom 3 with sikkmod aside from the oh-so-rare idTech 5 feature adaptation.

Blackbeard
Dragon

Postby Blackbeard » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:17 pm

So, 10 months since last post in the thread, any progress on this mod or has it been put on ice or been abandoned?
No pressure, i just want to know.

BODnewbie2
Dragon

Postby BODnewbie2 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:37 pm

I would like to know too :(

But is it really important to have a new engine ? Why not spending more energy to make modding this game more easy
for newbies ?

rferriz
Hatchling

Postby rferriz » Sun May 31, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi all!

Hey Sir Random, I am really impressed about your work on BoD with IdTech4 engine.

But I fear that your work can be lost forever, because has past a lot of time since your last post here, and you give code and data to no other person. I think you should release the project as is, so other people could continue working on it.

PD: I am trying to get the .obj, .lwo, .3ds or .max files, but all links are dead now. Has someone a copy of that precious data¿

etsan

Postby etsan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:03 pm

I suppose this isnt an ongoing project anymore? Non of the darksouls seems to get a similar combo gameplay. Would be so sweet if someone did a Multiplayer Mod of this with newer graphics. Sooner or later someone will do something to the effect i suppose. For Honor seems to be close.

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”