i offer my service : 3D models and animations

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

Harrison
Dragon

Re: i offer my service : 3D models and animations

Postby Harrison » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:08 pm

Hi, BODnewbie2
Try this files:
https://yadi.sk/d/kBZPweXiizr2F
(You can change the language to English by clicking the flag in bottom of page)

This is Bones system rigged to the mesh of Amazon_N by Skin Modifier in ".3DS" and ".dae" formats.

BODnewbie2
Dragon

Postby BODnewbie2 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Here you are friend, (The textures messed up)

http://depositfiles.com/files/8uuyqeh6l

Those 4 animations are made from a " T " position. If you want me to make them from the inner " relax " position, just tell me. But still, those 4 animations are definitively not finished. I have to work on them and give them more energy.
By now, just let me know if you can easily import them in your work (and a little vid on youtube for the followers ? :D )

I may be able to reproduce easily the same anims for the 3 other characters.

I didnt play BOD for long time, nor i never touch a single code line to mod this game. Will it be possible to have like a 6 button combat like in Mortal Kombat ( punch & kick : upper, middle, lower ) . So, just create more action button in the game ? Or do we just rely on combos ?

When everthing is fine, i can start new animations. But i will need to know how works the collision system (?)

About creating new characters,

I can figure out , in Blender, how to distort the characters mesh (bigger boobs) and repaint the textures of the .dae you gave me. But after ? What can i do ? What is the additionnal work required to make it playable in BOD ? What about anchors, injuries, dismember .. i know absolutely nothing :(

Harrison
Dragon

Postby Harrison » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:08 am

In your animations the pivots of nodes are rotated to incorrectly direction. At that the results differs of your previous animations. May be it is the influence of .max -> .dae -> ...-> .dae -> .max export and import. Therefore the work to adapt your animation to Blade is impossible or VERY DIFFICULT. Sorry but I have not free time to do this work. The best solution is the studying 3DSMAX and make animations and models by R3D manual and by my MAXscripts.
That's all.

BODnewbie2
Dragon

Postby BODnewbie2 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:21 am

Hi,

The .bvh are indeed twisted while re-import. But the .dae I made seems ok as I can import them in blender with the good result :? Are you sure ?

I made a video

http://depositfiles.com/files/9us7mj92l

Is it just the pivot of the arms ? I remade the .dae then

http://depositfiles.com/files/jcsbptnij

Maybe, import them in blender and export them in .3ds ?

____

If you cannot use them, I give up. I don't have 3ds max and i have absolutely no idea about all the modding stuff and how your script works.
No correct documentation and full of dead links.
My idea was just to offer my help but i cannot go deeper in this old game... it doesnt even work on my Win7 :P

____

Last solution, i give you a copy of animeeple (its very light and very very user friendly) and you open the .mee and have a look. I will give you .mee's and you will find a way to export it to 3ds. If its just a question of a constant bad rotation (like the right arm always turned 221°), then we can find the constant filter to apply, and then I can easily adapt each animation. Easy ! I think we are close to find the solution

BODnewbie2
Dragon

Postby BODnewbie2 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:00 pm

Its ridiculous or a pitty,

I made it works, all this time spended
I even made a video of it in above post
I can import it in blender

The work is done (or very close to) and i'm ready to make lot of animations .. and one stop now ?

Can someone can use Harrison's maxscript and tell me if my .dae's are easily importable (or via blender) to 3dsmax ?

I can easily adapt a whole set of combat movement - for the 4 characters - in a way to create a MK mod :idea:

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”