DOWNLOAD THE HYPERBOREAN MOD

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Re: DOWNLOAD THE HYPERBOREAN MOD

Postby MBK_MBK » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:15 pm

At Tell Halaf i got a problem with the chaos knight. With his 30.000 life points he is a tough guy and he makes mostly instant-killings on the amazon. So i doged around a little bit and supringsly he teleported himself out of the throne room. He then trys to come back in frome the outside.
I cought him again in the stair-room, where he was walking against a wall. So i started shooting at him an nailed him down to 13.000 life points. As he could not see me this was effective.
Then he started wandering around, after some time he got me and than he teleported himself again. This didn't worked well. Suprisingly his life was only 1 point as he reappeared, but he was invincible. His sword dissappeared constantly, but i could still see the auras of them and he is still making damage with it.
I tried a lot of things, teleporting, casting engery ball and so on, but he stayed invincible.
This thing, yes, is a mistake in the code of the Chaos Knight. Thanks. I am looking in that...

This Chaos Knight with lower level, he should to fight, if he have more of an specific life. When the Chaos Knight have a few life, he must to disapair and that is all. Only is a character that will talk a little with the hero, and then a short fight, and then nothing more.
About his twin swords, these have much power, I have corrected this.

Greetings.
Loose your ghosts, because they keep suspiciously your freedom.

xxHyFoxx
Whelp

Postby xxHyFoxx » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:35 am

I just tried now the campaign. I entered Tell Halaf now with level 28, because i did the Mines before. It is a lot fo fun.

In the mines i got a strange bug with climbing. Sometimes i climbed somewhere an then i got teleported to another location where i have also climbed before. A little bit strange, but nothing game breaking.

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:18 pm

In the mines i got a strange bug with climbing. Sometimes i climbed somewhere an then i got teleported to another location where i have also climbed before.
Very rare... I do not know why, it may be the computer or the SO or the Graphic card... But something like this has never happened to me. :?
Thanks. :)
Last edited by MBK_MBK on Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxHyFoxx
Whelp

Postby xxHyFoxx » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:45 pm

So Tell Halaf is done. This time i freezed the chaos knight when he appeared aaaand it doesn't went how intended. The freezing worked fine but the animation, in wich he gets his weapons, was broken. So he doesn't gets his weapons. After the end of the freezing effect, he startet to go after me, but without weapons he couldn't do any damage. So i finished him off and wen't to the next level.

xxHyFoxx
Whelp

Postby xxHyFoxx » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:22 am

Hello MBK,

in the third run the vampire is finished. As you told me, there have to be some preparations and the combos are the key.
But it is doable withe the amazon.

Thanks for the lot of fun.

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:23 pm

Well, I will correct it.

Thanks to you for the "feedback" :)

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”