A Blog with my work

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

SrRaulCL
Whelp

A Blog with my work

Postby SrRaulCL » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:09 am

I have created a blog where I share the images and videos of my work. I also leave my Twitch channel where you can watch me play this modified version of the game.

---

He creado un blog donde comparto las imagenes y videos de mi trabajo. También os dejo mi canal de Twitch donde podeis verme jugar a esta versión modificada del juego.

https://srraulcl.wixsite.com/bladehd

Enjoy :D

Sryml
Dragon

Re: A Blog with my work

Postby Sryml » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:30 pm

Hi,
Very good blog, I saw more images and information. :)

I found a problem with the skybox. In fact, some of the original 256 sky textures are not perfectly connected, they will be misplaced. Because the 256 resolution is very low, it is difficult to find the misalignment.
This situation is magnified under the 1024 texture, and if you look closely, you will find a misplacement or see an obvious box. Maybe the edge of the skybox can be fixed with a blur effect.

I found that your textures are not all 1024 resolutions, some are 512 (maybe its original texture is lower than 256?). There is also a blue image of the invert effect inside "halfmoontrail.mmp".
Very small problem, just curious why this happens. :roll:

I converted all your textures using "mmp_convert" and tested a combination:
1. Sky texture is 1024-24bpp
2. The texture of lava and acid is 512-24bpp
3. Others are 768-8bpp

After my test, the sky texture must be 24bpp or more, and 8bpp will be distorted. And the sky texture is not affected by bpp to darken the color.
Lava and acid work well at 512 resolution, starting at 768 will slow down the game.
Other textures darken in the 24/32bpp case, I prefer brighter, so I chose 8bpp. There are also 768 resolutions that reduce the size and ensure image quality.
Although 8bpp will lose some color and detail, but we don't have to unify the bpp of all textures. 8/24/32bpp images can be mixed in one mmp file.

I spent 200 seconds converting 10GB of mmp files, but mmp_convert took me more than 20 days.

Yeah, the total size of all mmp files is only 1.79GB. You may be surprised that it has shrunk by a factor of five. But the loading speed and image quality made me very satisfied.

They now work very well in D3d mode.
I also put all the images on my blog. :mrgreen:
https://sryml.github.io/2019/07/23/BoD- ... s_for_D3d/

Enjoy!
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg0SHO ... P3FdZLWzpQ

SrRaulCL
Whelp

Postby SrRaulCL » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:35 pm

Sryml, your blog and mine blog have a lot in common, we could work together :D

I have good news with textures. I have reduced the weight of the images from 32 to 24 bit, making them weigh 20-25% less. Image quality is the same.

As my texture package "Upscale AI x4" says within this there may be 1024 textures and others even 256, this is because the textures of the game are of different sizes, always without being larger than 256. The inverted color image must have been a fault. He was trying to make the Blade sword's special attack blue instead of red :P

I have added a patch for my ENB version of Blade (Reborn / Reborn Blade) using images of rescaled weapons, objects and generic x4, how is that possible? Because the original textures are 32x32 and increase to 256x256 which is the maximum resolution that accepts the video configuration r3dfx Voodoo 1-2. You can see in this image:

https://media.moddb.com/images/download ... -04-00.png

I have also changed the texture of lava and acid 128 x2 to 256x256. In this way the animation of the fluid is preserved without slowing down, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHgu9-Tf7ZM

My challenge is currently the water, but my knowledge of Python is very basic :(

I found the file that defines water and I know it has a black color. The game only changes the color of the water and adds more or less reflections. I would like to create a modern water shaders (as in Minecraft) but it seems like a difficult job.

Sryml
Dragon

Postby Sryml » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:20 pm

Yes, I also found that the Alpha channel of "Upscale AI x4" is superfluous, they don't need transparency like UI images.
That's right, this picture. I was surprised to see it before :o , I thought that r3Dfx already supports textures higher than 256. It turned out that their original is 32x32.

Each graphics renderer has its own advantages, and the ENB's depth of field blur makes the flowing lava look real.

I don't know about shaders, but I know this requires C/C++ to write. I don't know about them, but I am familiar with many BoD python scripts.

Yes, the definition of water is very simple. You can only use the functions provided by the BoD library to create water, it has only a few properties to use. You can't set transparency, and it's more like a solid like a wall, the camera can't get into the water, it's stuck on a screen.

Anyway, everything is worth trying. :)

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:30 pm

I have created a blog where I share the images and videos of my work. I also leave my Twitch channel where you can watch me play this modified version of the game.

---

He creado un blog donde comparto las imagenes y videos de mi trabajo. También os dejo mi canal de Twitch donde podeis verme jugar a esta versión modificada del juego.

https://srraulcl.wixsite.com/bladehd

Enjoy :D
Hello friend. :)
I have a little problem. When I try to download your files from MEGA site, that are more than 5GB; I can not get it 100% because MEGA blocks the download for "a transfer limit in the free acount"... I do not want to pay money to MEGA company. So, could yo upload the files in other sites or to upload some parts smallers? For example, in a few parts of 1GB or 2GB each one?
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks.

----------------------

Edit:
Well, the MEGA site "tells" me that "I must wait for several hours"...
I am waiting, remains a few minutes; so I wil can to try continue the download process. If it works, do not worry about that I said before. Thanks :)

Finally, I got it. I am going to test if I can run all the features of your new version, in my computer... I would like, if Reshade may works... :( :roll:

Anyway, it doesn't matter, the Reshade still doesn't work...
Loose your ghosts, because they chain suspiciously your freedom.
My Youtube channel, tests with Hyperborean Mod:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MBEASTKING1980
Web site of Hyperborean mod:
https://sites.google.com/view/bodhyperboreanmodbymbk

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:22 pm

Disculpa Raul, amigo, pero tengo algo que decir:
Has añadido tus texturas HD, estupendo, te felicito. Pero has añadido DIRECTAMENTE LOS MODS QUE HAN HECHO OTROS, sin adaptar ni mejorar ni nada, sin desarrollar el código con tu propio trabajo, sin AGRADECERLES A ELLOS NI MENCIONAR SUS AUTORÍAS. Has añadido: BoDLoader (hecho por Masklin), los 3 mapas de Fugitive (hecho por Prospero), el mod Gladiador (cuyo autor no recuerdo su nombre)... Esos mods están compartidos desde los lugares de sus autores y se pueden descargar desde allá; y estaría bien, en mi opinión, que compartieras SÓLO LO QUE TÚ HAS HECHO CON TU ESFUERZO, Y NO EL JUEGO ENTERO CON LOS MOD QUE HAN HECHO OTROS AUTORES, COMO SI FUERA UNA OBRA PIRATA.
Pero lo que me llama la atención, es que, ¿una web con opción para donaciones por PayPal, mientras en un artículo "desvías la atención acerca de tu objetivo de hacer lo que haces, porque quieres que otras personas jueguen y hagan Blade 2, etc"...? Perdona, tras esa escusa, tu objetivo real es ganar dinero, lo cual es comprensible; pero no con las obras que han hecho otros autores. ¿Se entiende? Un poquito de ética, por favor.

Gracias por su atención y disculpe la molestia.

-----------

Sorry Raul, friend, but I have something to say:
You have added your HD textures, great, I congratulate you. But you have DIRECTLY added THE MODS THAT OTHERS HAVE DONE, without adapting or improving anything, without developing the code with your own work, without THANKING THEM OR MENTIONING THEIR AUTHORIES. You have added: BoDLoader (made by Masklin), the 3 maps of Fugitive (made by Prospero), the Gladiator mod (whose author I don't remember his name) ... Those mods are shared from the places of their authors and can be downloaded from there; and it would be good, in my opinion, to share ONLY WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH YOUR EFFORT, AND NOT THE WHOLE GAME WITH THE MODES MADE BY OTHER AUTHORS, AS IF IT WAS A PIRATE WORK.
But what catches my attention is that, a website with option for donations by PayPal, while in an article "you divert attention on your goal of doing what you do, what you want other people to play and make Blade 2, etc "...? Excuse me, after that excuse, your real goal is to make money, which is understandable; but not with the works that other authors have done. understand? A little bit of ethics, please.

Thank you for your attention and sorry for the inconvenience.

SrRaulCL
Whelp

Postby SrRaulCL » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:46 pm

No tienes porque enfadarte MBK, la versión modificada que comparto en mi Blog en un principio solo iba a llevar mis modificaciones pero me pareció buena idea al menos agregar las cosas más útiles para el juego. Cuando después de mucho trabajo he investigación terminé con mis texturas en HD y consiguiendo hacer compatible ReShade con OpenGL (gracias también a los foros de ReShade) tenía algo muy bonito con Blade. Con todo esto he conseguido que la gente vuelva a interesarse por el juego y gente que no lo conocía pueda disfrutarlo. La mayoría de la gente no tiene los conocimientos para ni siquiera hacer funcionar el juego en los PCs modernos, por eso he creado el blog, para que cualquiera pueda descargarlo y jugar.
Es muy difícil que una persona sin conocimientos de modding pueda hacer todo este trabajo solo.

En el blog tienes una entrada en la que agradezco el trabajo de la comunidad y todo lo que he aprendido, además de un enlace a la pagina de mods para quien quiera saber más sobre los mods de Blade o agregar más mods

https://srraulcl.wixsite.com/bladehd/in ... ras-y-mods

Y en mi primer vídeo de mi versión modificada, cuando por fin termine de agregar todas las texturas al juego, doy las gracias también a la comunidad por todo lo aprendido.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhAmX9JYqEI

No pido nada a cambio, ni lo pediré, pero si alguien quiere agradecer el trabajo de investigación, recopilación y creación de mejoras para el juego que he estado haciendo durante tanto tiempo, por qué no? Solo he intentado hacer el juego sea lo más atractivo posible y también lo más sencillo de jugar para todo el mundo.

Sryml
Dragon

Postby Sryml » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:59 pm

We are all a little sensitive recently, don't mind. Because of the Wang Kai incident. :(
If you want to know, it is a very long story:
http://www.arokhslair.net/forum/viewtop ... 12&p=33804

Sharing is a noble spirit, and I know that every modder is not malicious. Thank you very much for everything they have done.

Good day! :)
Last edited by Sryml on Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SrRaulCL
Whelp

Postby SrRaulCL » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:30 pm

I didn't know anything about that incident :?

Thanks Sryml :) You're right about sharing. I hope everything I've shared with my modified version of Blade encourages more people to take interest in the game and create more amazing mods :)

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:29 pm

Let's see, Raul, I see your actions and you don't fool me with words. I am literal, I have no second intentions; I rely on facts and attitudes; I do not stay in appearances, I know how psychological marketing techniques are... :/
Do not confuse children's anger, with conscious indignation at something that is unfair.
Any idiotic child would react insulted without arguments. But I have explained what you have done, in a serious tone as it should be. I am not angry, if I were anyone would notice. I am trying to express indignation at something that is not ethically correct, and I explain the reasons and I recommend how to correct these.
Are the doubts already solved? you just raised as a distraction away the subject in question. Please, don't change the subject with excuses; do not evidence anything "ugly" else I already know, because what you just said are the same psychological techniques that Wang Kai uses. And in the post called "Warning! There have been bad guy selling BoD games illegally recently", there are already more than 200 visits; so surely you have read it too and you know what happens... if you didn't know, your words is even stranger now; because you speak with the same background as Wang Kai. Anyway... :|

And you just modified your blog to try to perfect a mask of "success", and "I'm good, I do this because I'm good and I want more people to play BoD" ... Really, you want to IMPROVE THE GAME AND PUBLISH IT?? Sorry, "PROSPERO" HAS ALMOST 20 YEARS IMPROVING THE GAME, "MASKLIN" HAS ALMOST 20 YEARS TOO, EACH MODDER HERE WE HAVE MANY YEARS, I HAVE 10 YEARS IMPROVING THE GAME...
WE WORK TRUE TO DEVELOP IMPROVEMENTS FOR THE GAME, AND WE DO IT FOR FREE. WE LEARN ONE OF OTHERS, SHARE EFFORTS AND IMPROVE THE WORK OF EACH ONE ALWAYS RESPECTING THE AUTHOR. I, FOR EXAMPLE, OBSERVE THE IDEAS OTHER AUTHORS, OBSERVE THE CODE AND MAKE MY ADAPTATION BASED ON THE IMPROVED IDEA, WRITING MORE NEW CODE. THEN I MENTION WHO HAD THE ORIGINAL IDEA, WHO WRITTEN THE ORIGINAL CODE, I THANKS TO WHOM HELPED ME TO UNDERSTAND IT, AND AMONG EVERYONE WE WORK IN TEAM WHOSE RESULT IS SOMETHING BETTER THAN BEFORE. I DON'T GET THE WHOLE WORK OF OTHERS AND COPY-PASTE IT IN A PACKAGE WITH "THE NAME I WANT" AND PUBLISHED AS IF "THAT I DID IT AND I AM GOOD BECAUSE I WANT OTHERS TO PLAY THAT"... :|

Here, nothing has changed here. You don't say anything about anyone, you just show how you play with the graphics that Reshade makes.

Here, it seems already something of cynicism and arrogance...
There you say you have done the HD textures, great, congratulations; (Wait, what have you done? THE HD TEXTURES). You say that "you are good because you have gathered things that others have done"; and you say that can be added more things than others have done, showing a download link to ModDB... But you take (copy-paste) the work of others and you don't mention Prospero, or Maskling, or ANYONE, or the authors of Reshade, etc... AND I REPEAT, YOU HAVE PLACED THE WHOLE GAME AS A PIRATE COPY, TOGETHER WITH THE WHOLE WORK THAT OTHERS HAVE DONE. (COPY-PASTE).
IN YOUR "README" TEXT FILES, YOU NEVER MENTION ANYONE OF THEIR AUTHORITIES, YOU DON'T SAY "THANKS" TO ANYONE. FOR EXAMPLE, IN MY LAST "README" TEXT FILES, I DO MENTION YOU AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR COLLABORATION; FOR ADVISING US THAT WE CAN USE THE GIGAPIXEL PROGRAM. BUT SRYML AND ME, WE HAVE DONE THE WORK; AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE. I DON'T GET YOUR TEXTURE WORK, I DON'T COPY-PASTE YOUR WORK IN A PACKAGE WITH "MY NAME", AND I DON'T SAY THAT "YOUR WORK IS INSIDE MY WORK". In fact, I told you that I would observe your work (HD textures with Gigapixel program) as a basis to start working on what I do. So then, I use the Gigapixel program to make my version of the work.
You see the difference?
Well, this is obvious, there is a very clear difference with "the typical thing that makes those who want to take the social merits quickly and make some money"; the ptypical thing do not helps to anyone.

In the end, you say:
I hope everything I've shared with my modified version of Blade encourages more people to take interest in the game and create more amazing mods.
REALLY??? Let's count all the things that have made the modders here for 20 years... many of these are artistic masterpieces like "Fugitive Saga"; FREE. You can count the things I've done with my Hyperborean Mod, are more than 160 improvements.
But you... I see what you have done: HD texturas pack with GIgapixel, OK, nice. It is a beginning. You have searched the works of others and copied-pasted them in your package... But this other wotks are not done by you. And sorry, but looking for the works of others, that's a simple thing; as such works are in their respective web pages. And there are old websites that show links to such works, respecting the authors: for example, "Bigtruck". It only takes a few minutes to find it.

...A few months ago, other modders were already testing Reshade. I also tried Reshade, but it doesn't work well with ATI RADEON hardware. It seems that BoD has conflicts or incompatibilities with the ATI RADEON hardware; or I'm not sure.
Reshade is a program that adapts to EACH EXECTABLE FILE OF THE GAMES, IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO EDIT ANYTHING AND IT CANNOT BE IMPROVED ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T KNOW PROGRAMMING OF SHADERS; AND ONLY THE COMPANY HAVE THE ORIGINAL FILES IN THE CORRECT LANGUAGE (decompiled *.dll, *.exe)... Or have you done the "Ray Tracing" code for Reshade??
You say you have improved Reshade, but you say you don't know programming... REALLY??
Then, it's impossible for you and you lie. You have only taken the work (copy-paste) that others did to put them in a package with your name. Also, you've taken the "Blade of Light" Mod, but you haven't mentioned the author, nor thanked him for his advice if you have talked to the author. Surely you have not even spoken to the author, called as "Piltrafus". (If I'm wrong in the name, please correct me.)... I tried to adapt my Hyperborean Mod with the code of that graphic mod, TO CHECK IF THE CODE OF MY MOD WORKS WELL WITH THAT. But I have not appropriated anyone's entire mod, I have not copied-pasted anyone's entire work. I haven't caught the entire game installed, as pirates do. You have only take each thing you liked, the work others have done; you have made your HD textures and put it ALL TOGETHER AS IF IT WAS SOMETHING OF YOU; and then you ask for donations with a mask of "I am someone good, I want a lot of people to play this" ... Sorry, but Wang Kai has done that, and worse still.

So, I repeat, I have said the things that are done, I have evidenced the attitudes. I have said what can be improved/corrected or what should be done to respect all the "affected". Because it's not about "hey, I have a doubt, help me"; no, it is that wrong things have been done with an intention. So please, less nonsense of "words and masks"; and more act to ethically correct the error. That is to say: just in case it is not clear, share only what you have done, not the entire game in addition to the mods that have made more modders here.

And I clarify one thing: Years ago, I thought it was a shame that the game was not available on the internet, so I uploaded an ISO format file with the original game and put here the download links. The administrator of this forum, deleted the links and corrected my mistake. I understood, I was wrong, I did not think about the authors and believed in a social fantasy of "all happy"... I was wrong in my belief and that's it, thanks to the administrator of this forum I realized that. So I have reasons and personal experience in everything I have said; I don't speak for "making myself a social mask and then selling something"...

...And, in your website, you say: "A challenge from Blade"... :roll:
Oh, yes, that is very similar to a marketing advertising, massively inciting people's emotions. :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
How ironic. Well, could you play my Hyperborean Mod on the hyperborean difficulty, and get to the end without tricks? Like colleagues, who are challenged as in a "POKEMON championship". :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
I also played "Counter Strike Source" championships some years ago. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Come on everyone, the challenge! Give donations to this guy because it is a challenge he has proposed to us! ... Then, any commercial could challenge a customer to "get wet with a bucket of ice water", like that global "challenge cube" that was on youtube ... It's very funny for normal people, but it's stupid for people with some brains..........

For me everything is clear. It only remains to see what attitude others have.
Greetings.
Last edited by MBK_MBK on Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:33 pm

We are all a little sensitive recently, don't mind. Because of the Wang Kai incident. :(
If you want to know, it is a very long story:
http://www.arokhslair.net/forum/viewtop ... 12&p=33804

Sharing is a noble spirit, and I know that every modder is not malicious. Thank you very much for everything they have done.

Good day! :)
Exactly my friend, but only who works and shares his work. Not who takes the work done by another and puts it on sale with social masks and psychological sales techniques. There is a big difference.

I think every Modder here, we should be "rich with donations"; especially Prospero, SirRandom, Masklin, Tomash and many more ... And when I finished my Mod then I could also say that "this is my work". But this is not so. To those who should thank IT IS THE REBEL ACT STUDIOS TEAM ... But look what's happening in a place called "modern China", with a criminal named Wang Kai ... it's a shame. In short, the world is upside down.

SrRaulCL
Whelp

Postby SrRaulCL » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:04 am

Lo vuelvo a repetir, no lo he hecho con mala intención ni ánimo de ganar dinero con ello. Por supuesto que estoy haciendo marketing, pero para que el juego se conozca y la gente lo vuelva a disfrutar! Agregar algunos mods y mapas es una forma de hacer ver el trabajo de todos y nunca he dicho que yo haya creado esos mods MBK :roll:

De todas formas me gustaría saber la opinión de alguien más de aquí. Si de verdad es un problema que haya una carpeta con los mods ya instalados en la versión de Blade de mi blog con mucho gusto volveré a resubir el juego a la web sin la carpeta BodLoader y los mods. Puedo dejar solo la versión original del juego.

Ya he archivado Blade - Renacido de Moddb también para evitar conflictos.

CLOSED THEME
Last edited by SrRaulCL on Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sryml
Dragon

Postby Sryml » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:07 am

In fact, many years ago I also lacked this awareness. I don't know the authors, I didn't even know the author of "BODLoader" until many years later. :mrgreen: We just packaged and shared. But we don't have evil intentions, just to make it easier for players who don't understand computers.

In China, because of the blockade of the network. It's hard to get more information on the Internet, and only some volunteers keep sharing these things.
Now, I know the history of BoD games, and more MOD authors. We are constantly learning and progressing to make ourselves better. :D
Thanks to MBK for letting us pay attention to this aspect of awareness.

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:57 pm

Lo vuelvo a repetir, no lo he hecho con mala intención ni ánimo de ganar dinero con ello
:| Tu intención sólo la sabes tú, pero se denota por los actos; no se puede decir luego que "tuve buena intención" mientras se hace algo que es el resultado de una dedicación consciente sabiendo lo que hace, cuyo resultado es COGER EL JUEGO ENTERO JUNTO CON EL TRABAJO DE MODDERS Y AÑADIRLO A TU TRABAJO CON COPIA-PEGA DICEINDO QUE ESTO LO HAS HECHO TÚ Y SIN MENCIONAR AGRADECIMIENTOS NI CRÉDITOS DE AUTORES; Y HACIENDO PUBLICIDAD PARA QUE RECIBIR DONACIONES DE PAYPAL... He repetido yo 5 veces lo que has hecho para que esté claro, pero tú aparentas que "no te enteras"; la misma actitud que ya me conozco de otro que está en otra parte (Wang Kai). Y si hace falta lo repito otra vez, es lo que ha pasado; sólo haz lo correcto, lo ético, lo legal; y se soluciona todo. Por enésima vez: COMPARTE SÓLO LO QUE TÚ HAS HECHO, NO EL JUEGO ENTERO ADEMÁS DE LOS MODS QUE HEMOS HECHO MÁS MODDERS AQUÍ.

Una analogía: "Cuando un fuego se propaga y se ha descubierto quien fue el que encendió el fuego; las palabras justificando si se tiene culpa o no de que haya fuego, sólo empeora el problema y no souciona nada... ¡SÓLO ACTÚA PARA APAGAR EL FUEGO SIN TANTAS PALABRAS QUE NO TIENEN SENTIDO!"

Por supuesto que estoy haciendo marketing, pero para que el juego se conozca y la gente lo vuelva a disfrutar! Agregar algunos mods y mapas es una forma de hacer ver el trabajo de todos y nunca he dicho que yo haya creado esos mods MBK
:evil: :x Por favor, no me tomes por gilipollas. Para hacer que el juego se conozca, ya hay: CANALES DE YOUTUB, TWEETER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM; FOROS DE FANS EN RUSIA, EN CHINA, EN EEUU, EN GRAN BRATAÑA, EN ESPAÑA, EN MÉXICO, EN CHILE, ETC, ETC, ETC; FOROS DE DESARROLLADORES MOODERS Y DESARROLLADORES INDIES; PÁGINAS WEBS DE EMPRESAS REALES COMO MERCURYSTEAM; PÁGINAS WEBS DE DISTRIBUIDORAS Y VENDEDORAS COMO STEAM O GOG; ETC, ETC, ETC... ALLÁ DONDE HAY MILES Y MILES DE GENTE INTERESADA QUE ESTÁ DESEANDO UN REMAKE Y UNA SEGUNDA PARTE.
Sólo unos pocos ejemplos:
http://blade-of-darkness.bigtruck-canada.ca/

Canal "Bemol de marmol":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGthkSzteOo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cf_rc_xlok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxuisoDD8AY

Por ejemplo, foro de BoD en China, donde Sryml se ocupaba de la moderación:

Por ejemplo, recientemente yo estoy en un grupo de la plataforma DISCORD, ME HAN INVITADO A UN CANAL DONDE PRECISAMENTE HAY GENTE PROFESIONAL IMPRESIONANTE QUE TRABAJAN EN EMPRESAS QUE SE DEDICAN A LA CREACIÓN DE OBRAS AUDIOVISUALES. Y son ellos los que trabajan para producir un juego, o una película, etc; son ellos los que tienen el mérito y la experiencia de hacer cosas increíbles y de mantener la industria del videojuego. Yo estoy humildemente, observando y aprendiendo cosas intenresantes por ejemplo de Guión o música o programación. Y esto lo digo para que no se tenga la escusa de que "el juego está muerto, las empresas están muertas, yo hago que el juego renazca y sea famoso otra vez"... Perdona, pero tú mismo te crees tu mentira; y parece que no sabes cuantísimo trabajo increíble hace la actual Mercury Steam y otras empresas. Y son ellos, los autores quienes decidirán si producir "BLade of darkness 2" o "Blade of darkness Remake", o si dar permiso a otros para producirlo. Cuando una empresa y sus trabajadores no hacen algo, es que están ocupados en otros trabajos; nadie está de brazos cruzados y nadie "copia-pega el trabajo de otros dentro de su trabajo".
Puedes visitar el tweeter del antiguo DIRECTOR de RAS; él está trabajando en sus proyectos.
Obras de Mercury Steam; han estado ocupados trabajando:
De todas formas me gustaría saber la opinión de alguien más de aquí. Si de verdad es un problema que haya una carpeta con los mods ya instalados en la versión de Blade de mi blog con mucho gusto volveré a resubir el juego a la web sin la carpeta BodLoader y los mods. Puedo dejar solo la versión original del juego.
:? ......... ¿Qué carajo estás diciendo...? :|
DE VERDAD ES UN PROBLEMA PARA QUIEN LO TOME COMO PROBLEMA. TÚ TIENES UN PROBLEMA PORQUE TE TOMAS COMO UN PROBLEMA QUE TE DIGAN QUE HAS HECHO ALGO ILEGAL E INCORRECTO... No hay problema, para de justificar con palabras tus actos; soluciónalo y ya está.
¿Acaso quieres que venga Prospero aquí, o Masklin, o REBEL ACT STUDIOS, etc? ¿A dar aquí opiniones relativas? ¿A darte permiso a coger sus obras y copiar-pegar? ...... ESTO NO ES UN DEBATE. REPITO: COMPARTE SÓLO LO QUE TÚ HAS HECHO, COMPARTE SÓLO LO QUE TÚ HAS MEJORADO/MODIFICADO/TRABAJADO; NO COPIES-PEGUES EL JUEGO ENTERO INSTALADO COMO SI FUERA PIRATA; NO COPIES-PEGUES LOS MODS DE OTROS AUTORES DENTRO DE TU TRABAJO. ¿No soy suficientemente claro? Basta de dismular con justificaciones relativas y retórica falaz.
Y por favor, modera tu soberbia; que nosotros te llevamos más de 10 o 15 años de experiencia trabajando aquí haciendo mods. Tú no has hecho "una versión moderna del juego Blade of Darkness". Tú has cogido el programa Reshade y lo has instalado con el juego entero original, junto con los mods que han hecho otros autores; tú has hecho copia-pega de todo y luego lo has unido a tus texturas mejoradas. Y ya está todo.
CLOSED THEME
Eso lo decidirá el administrador del foro. Y si se no hace algo diferente, no esperes que vaya a pasar algo distinto. Sólo, actúa para solucionar el conflicto, no para jsutificar con palabras lo que es evidente por tus actos.
Ah, y el respeto se gana con respeto, no se pide por votación grupal. :|

En este foro hay unas reglas de convivencia que no están escritas. Eso es el trabajo de los moderadores. Pero ya las he referenciado por lógica: A los autores se les respeta por su trabajo y veteranía; son los autores quienes pueden coger sus obras y publicitarlas donde ellos quieran; el aprendizaje de cómo se trabaja es algo que cada uno lleva a su ritmo y en comunicación asertiva con los que ya tienen experiencia; el resultado del trabajo en equipo en general es más satisfactorio cuando todos aprendemos de todos y cuando el producto del trabajo coletcivo es mejorado gracias a cada esfuerzo individual... Si no se comprende esto, o si se falta al respeto a los autores y a su trabajo; en fin, pues entonces habrán conflictos y discusiones con razones fundadas en tales actitudes y actos. Estoy siendo lo más objetivo y neutral posible... y llegar más allá entre el drama de justificaciones falaces y chuelos sutiles de "soy bueno y lo hago por que me da la gana"; eso rozaría lo absurdo, empeorando lo indignante que ha sido ya...

También hay reglas no escritas para saber cómo se debe publicitar una obra: SE MENCIONA EL TÍTULO DE LA OBRA CON SU AUTOR, SE DESCRIBE EL TRABAJO DEL AUTOR EN LA OBRA, SE REFERENCIA UN ENLACE A LA WEB DEL AUTOR DONDE ESTÁ LA OBRA DISPONIBLE, SE COMPARTE LA NOTICIA CON MÁS GENTE INTERESADA QUE LE GUSTARÍA VER EL TRABAJO DEL AUTOR. ¡Esto es de lógica y aquí lo sabemos todos! Así que, si quieres publicitar algo, hazlo correctamente y HAZ UN REPORTAJE CON LOS AUTORES MODDERS, LISTANDO SUS OBRAS Y ENLAZANDO A SUS PÁGINAS WEBS... REPITO: NO COPIES-PEGUES EN TU TRABAJO LO QUE OTROS HAN HECHO.
¿Soy insistente y desagradable...? ¿Molesta leer la verdad de los actos acaecidos? A quien hace zapatos, se le llama zapatero; a quien conduce un coche se le llama conductor. Menos falso victimismo, por favor, que provoca más hostilidad e indignación.
Esto es lo mismo de siempre: "palabras que tratan de justificar algo ilegal o pernicioso o incorrecto" contra HECHOS EVIDENTES DE TALES ACTOS.
Basta ya, no voy a dedicar más energía ni tiempo a estupideces como esas. Coger el trabajo de otros, copia-pega, sin nisiquiera mencionar los autores ni agradecer el esfuerzo de sus trabajos; eso es ilegal e inmoral.

Ahora sí, me callo un rato y me dedico a algo más productivo que tratar de expresar la indignación ante la falta de respeto...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I repeat it again, I have not done it with bad intention or intention to make money with it
:| Only you know your intention, but it is denoted by the acts; it cannot be said later that "I had good intention" while doing something that is the result of a conscious dedication knowing what it does, the result of which is GETTING THE WHOLE GAME TOGETHER WITH THE WORK OF MODDERS AND ADD IT TO YOUR WORK WITH COPY-PASTE SAYING THAT THIS YOU HAVE DONE AND WITHOUT MENTIONING ACKNOWLEDGMENTS OR AUTHOR CREDITS; AND DOING PUBLICITY TO RECEIVE PAYPAL DONATIONS... I have repeated 5 times what you have done to make it clear, but you appear to "not find out"; the same attitude that I already know of another who is elsewhere (Wang Kai). And if necessary I repeat it again, it is what has happened; just do the right thing, the ethical, the legal; and everything is solved. For the umpteenth time: SHARE ONLY WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, NOT THE WHOLE GAME IN ADDITION TO THE MODS WE HAVE MADE MORE MODDERS HERE.

An analogy: "When a fire spreads and it has been discovered who was the one who lit the fire; the words justifying whether it is to blame or not that there is fire, it only makes the problem worse and does not solve anything... ONLY ACT TURN OFF THE FIRE WITHOUT SO MANY WORDS THAT HAVE NO SENSE! "
Of course I'm doing marketing, but for the game to be known and people enjoy it again! Adding some mods and maps is a way to show everyone's work and I have never said that I created those MBK mods
:evil: :x Please don't take me for a fool. To make the game known, there are: YOUTUB CHANNELS, TWEETER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM; FANS FORUMS IN RUSSIA, IN CHINA, IN THE USA, IN GREAT B, IN SPAIN, IN MEXICO, IN CHILE, ETC, ETC, ETC; FORUMS OF DEVELOPERS MOODERS AND DEVELOPERS INDIES; WEBSITES OF REAL COMPANIES LIKE MERCURY STEAM; WEBSITES OF DISTRIBUTORS AND SELLERS AS STEAM OR GOG; ETC, ETC, ETC ... YONDER WHERE THERE ARE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF INTERESTED PEOPLE WHO ARE DESIRING A REMAKE AND A SECOND PART.
Only a few examples:
http://blade-of-darkness.bigtruck-canada.ca/

"Bemol de marmol" channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGthkSzteOo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cf_rc_xlok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxuisoDD8AY

For example, BoD forum in China, where Sryml did works as moderator:

For example, recently I am in a group of the DISCORD platform, I HAVE BEEN INVITED TO A CHANNEL WHERE PRECIALLY THERE IS AWESOME PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE WHO WORK IN COMPANIES THAT DEDICATE TO THE CREATION OF AUDIOVISUAL WORKS. And it is they who work to produce a game, or a movie, etc; It is they who have the merit and experience of doing amazing things and maintaining the video game industry. I am humbly observing and learning interesting things such as script or music or programming. And I say this so that there is no excuse that "the game is dead, the companies are dead, I make the game reborn and be famous again" ... Sorry, but yourself believe your lie; and it seems that you don't know how much incredible work the current Mercury Steam and other companies do. And they are the authors who will decide whether to produce "BLade of darkness 2" or "Blade of darkness Remake", or whether to give permission to others to produce it. When a company and its workers do not do something, they are busy in other jobs; no one is arms folded and nobody "copy-paste the work of others within their work".
You can visit the tweeter of the old CEO of RAS; he is working in his proyects.
Works of Mercury Steam; They have been busy working:
Anyway I would like to know someone else's opinion here. If it really is a problem that there is a folder with the mods already installed in the Blade version of my blog, I will gladly re-upload the game to the web without the BodLoader folder and the mods. I can leave only the original version of the game.
 :? ......... What the fuck are you saying...? :|
IT IS TRULY A PROBLEM FOR THOSE WHO TAKE IT AS A PROBLEM. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU TAKE AS A PROBLEM THAT I AM TELLING YOU THAT YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING ILLEGAL AND INCORRECT ... No problem, stop justifying your actions with words; fix it and that's it.
Do you want Prospero to come here, or Masklin, or REBEL ACT STUDIOS, etc? To give relative opinions here? To give you permission to take their works and copy-paste? ...... THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION. I REPEAT: SHARE ONLY WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, SHARE ONLY WHAT YOU HAVE IMPROVED / MODIFIED / WORKED; DO NOT COPY-PASTE THE FULL GAME INSTALLED AS IF IT WAS PIRATE; DO NOT COPY-PASTE THE MODES OF OTHER AUTHORS INSIDE YOUR WORK. Am I not clear enough? Enough to disguise with relative justifications and fallacious rhetoric.
And please, moderate your arrogance; that we get you more than 10 or 15 years of experience working here doing mods. You have not made "a modern version of the game Blade of Darkness". You have taken the Reshade program and installed it with the entire original game, along with the mods that other authors have made; you have made a copy-paste of everything and then you have joined it to your improved textures. And there is everything.
CLOSED THEME
That will be decided by the forum administrator. And if you don't do something different, don't expect something different to happen. Only, act to solve the conflict, not to justify with words what is evident from your actions.
Oh, and respect is earned with respect, not requested by group vote. :|

In this forum there are rules of coexistence that are not written. That is the work of the moderators. But I have already referenced them by logic: The authors are respected for their work and seniority; it is the authors who can take their works and advertise them wherever they want; Learning how to work is something that everyone carries at their own pace and in assertive communication with those who already have experience; The result of teamwork in general is more satisfactory when we all learn from everyone and when the product of co-active work is improved thanks to each individual effort...
If this is not understood, or if the authors and their wokrs are disrespected; in short, then there will be conflicts and discussions with reasons based on such attitudes and acts. I'm being as objective and neutral as possible... and go beyond the drama of fallacious justifications and subtle presumptions of "I'm good and I do it because I feel like it"; that would touch the absurd, worsening how outrageous it has already been...

There are also unwritten rules to know how a work should be publicized: THE TITLE OF THE WORK IS MENTIONED WITH ITS AUTHOR, THE AUTHOR'S WORK ON THE WORK IS DESCRIBED, A LINK TO THE AUTHOR'S WEB IS REFERRED WHERE THE WORK IS AVAILABLE, THE NEWS ARE SHARED WITH MORE INTERESTED PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE AUTHOR'S WORK.
This is logical and we all know it here! So, if you want to advertise something, do it correctly and DO A REPORT WITH THE AUTHORS MODDERS, LISTING THEIR WORKS AND LINKING TO THE WEBSITES ... I REPEAT: DO NOT COPY-PASTE ON YOUR WORK WHAT OTHERS HAVE DONE.
...Am I insistent and unpleasant? Is it annoying to read the truth of the events? Who makes shoes, is called shoemaker; who drives a car is called a driver. Less fake victimhood, please, because causes more hostility and outrage.
This is the same as always: "words that try to justify something illegal or pernicious or incorrect" against EVIDENT EVENTS OF SUCH ACTS.
Enough, I'm not going to devote more energy or time to stupid things like that. To take the work of others, copy-paste, without even mentioning the authors or thanking the effort of their work; that's illegal and immoral.

Now, I keep quiet for a while and I dedicate myself to something more productive than trying to express outrage at the lack of respect ...

SrRaulCL
Whelp

Postby SrRaulCL » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:38 pm

Muy bien MBK tu ganas, solo subiré exclusivamente mi trabajo:

1º Mis texturas en HD para todo el juego.
2º Mi bugfixing
3º Mis luces mejoradas y acondicionadas para OpenGL
4º Los paquetes de idiomas para quien los necesite.
5º Y solo citaré la pagina de Moddb para que la gente vaya allí a buscar los mods.

Iré cambiando toda mi pagina web durante toda esta semana. Solo te digo una cosa, he hecho esto para que la gente pueda volver a jugar y disfrutar de Blade. El juego ya no se puede comprar ni conseguir en ninguna parte, por eso me animé a subirlo, espero al menos que la gente que aun lo tenga pueda usar mis mejoras.

Solo te pido una cosa no vuelvas a decir mentiras sobre mi y a llamarme ladrón sin pruebas.

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”