Flesh Mage >_<

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
savagehorizon
Hatchling

Flesh Mage >_<

Post by savagehorizon »

Hey! I was just wondering if anyone had a picture/screenshot of the Flesh Mage. He has to be one of the freakiest enemies in TAG and he honestly scares me to death. I also need a bit of background on him (I found his bio on this site but I'm hungry for more!). I've only fought him once and I wanted to cry. I've looked everywhere and haven't found anything on him. Thanks so much!

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

lol, welcome to the forum! That guy made the hairs on the back of my neck twitch when I saw him as well and he was difficult to kill. The game does not say much about him other than Jassad put an insanity spell upon him as punishment for a crime, but what exactly is not clear. Unfortunatley, he went so insane, he had to be locked in his palace whilst the Desert Lords figured out what to do with him; they kept him happy by sending him 'brides' to keep their skins.
Not a very nice person [:)]

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

heh, looks like me.

savagehorizon
Hatchling

Post by savagehorizon »

Hehehe oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I remember talking to the guy at the entrance to his little lair and he told me I needed to drink some sort of thingy (or something like that, it's been a while) and I was like, "PFFT I need no potion!" and I went down there and he uhh, killed me. I think after that I turned off my PS2 and ran from the basement. Blech.

FF-lover
Hatchling

Post by FF-lover »

You guys are scaring me with so much talk about the flesh mage. I just got on the ferry and I'm about to get off. Any preparations? I have 10 invuln potions and 9 invisib potions. Been saving the mournbringer until now (durability of 490+). Are the golems here really hard to kill?

FF-lover
Hatchling

Post by FF-lover »

Oops, just realized that I asked the question in the general discussion area. Sorry.

savagehorizon
Hatchling

Post by savagehorizon »

You may want to use the Invincible cheat if you haven't already. This Flesh Mage will scare the crap out of you, trust me!

I myself am on my way to Stratos *cries*