Who knew before it happened

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
Shishio287
Hatchling

Who knew before it happened

Post by Shishio287 »

Who knew that Zola Dane would betray you later in the game before he did it. I did, as soon as he told me that he was the royal seer and advisor to Lady Maschala I was like 'Oh gosh this guy's going to betray me' and I was right. Why is it when there's a traitor it's usually a general or the royal advisor?

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

The trusted insider. A timeless resource for the malicious! Perhaps like yourself... Mplante, indeed... IMPLANT is more like it!!
You're gonna b'tray us.... arn'tcha?

Seriously, tho, good call on reading Zola so quickly and great observation in general on the plot device.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Shishio, one thing I like doing in the game is to leave a statue of Rynn to guard Zola when he's in the area between Brekk's and Quaalus'.
If you didn't know, you can fire up a Clone spell and ride thru the Mother's Eye to another location, and it leaves a saved 'statue' of Rynn where the clone was. It helps the town feel safe.......8^)

The Vampire Dante
Hatchling

Post by The Vampire Dante »

I could tell, as soon as I heard his voice, snidey little creep.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Dante, WELCOME!!
Any friend of Drakan is a blah blah... I hope you liked the Ancients' Gates, and I hope you get OOTF to work properly.
Man, Drakan: The Ancients' Gates is, I think, my favorite game ever.

Shishio287
Hatchling

Post by Shishio287 »

I think everyone on this board would agree with you.

Sapphire
Whelp

Post by Sapphire »

I made 5 statues of Rynn, counting the one in Ravenshold. One of them shall have vengance upon Dane. [}:)][:p]

Sunspark
Whelp

Post by Sunspark »

I never made any statues!!! Noooooooo, Zola Dane, beware! When i am back on my game i will have my revenge and make many statues! MU HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D

Sapphire
Whelp

Post by Sapphire »

I made one for General D. So he'll have some company while staring at the portal. Maybe the statue will go fight Snotmaw for me? That'd be sweet!I also made one to guard the gate at Ravenshold. I'll make one everywhere I'll go! [:D]

Sunspark
Whelp

Post by Sunspark »

Waaaaaah!!! Zola Dane! Must go on game but can't!!! Damn stupid work!!! Stupid Zoley Daney! :( Yay for Sapphire! Please make one to guard the desert of tears gate! Those stupid wartocks want to control it again!!!

_X_BioHazard_X_
Whelp

Post by _X_BioHazard_X_ »

I found him very suspicious.
I liked Drakan 2, but it's way to easy and short compared to Drakan 1!
Also, the end sucks too... A book with the pages turning isn't quite what I expected.
Then again, Drakan 1's sucked even more... Drakan 2 didn't start there at all!

PYRO@13
Whelp

Post by PYRO@13 »

i knew it as soon as he said it was a bad idea to open the gateways and awaken the dragon mother. that dirty little b@$$tard!<font face="Century Gothic"></font id="Century Gothic"><font face="Century Gothic"></font id="Century Gothic">