Concept Art For Drakan's Sequel

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
Frostbite
Whelp

Concept Art For Drakan's Sequel

Post by Frostbite »

The new dragon of the order, the 2 headed Mezza Drool with his rider Rygar,upholding justice and protecting the weak.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Looks good, I still haven't got round to posting the fan art I have been sent over the past few weeks; I think one of them was yours, apologies for this. Hopefully will post it tomorrow.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Frostbite, Mezza Drool is a really hilarious take on Mezzidrel! That's great! Love the drawing. Rygar uses his Pizza discarmor and Mezza Drool has the Pizza Breath attack!

Frostbite
Whelp

Post by Frostbite »

Lol, Outlaw, im glad you discover that name modifications, thanks for the artwork appreciation, now we just have to wait for Lair (PS3) ,hopefully it will satisfy our dragon cravings.

Thanks to Arokhs Twin for allowing it to be in the Fan Art section.

PYRO@13
Whelp

Post by PYRO@13 »

just out of curiosity, whats lair? does it have to do with drakan or is it just similar? any reply is appreciated.[;)] by the way nice animation!

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Lair is a game set to be released for PS3. It involves Dragons and riders in combat, but it has nothing to do with Drakan.
See "Off Topic: PS3 Drakan's Substitute?" thread in this forum.

PYRO@13
Whelp

Post by PYRO@13 »

thanks man.[;)][8D]

Frostbite
Whelp

Post by Frostbite »

Greetings Arokhs Twin, i hope you don't mind if i add this artwork to your collections. I did send you an email about this but its in Deviantart format. I think its difficult to process it with that format.

Now this is my imaginary game that is playing on my mind.I draw it out so that i don't have to think about it anymore.Its about Dragon Knights defending a newly built settlement from Monsters.

Its a concept art, hopefully there is going to be a Drakan like game on the ps3.I longed for another Dragon adventure.........