Question

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
Fiona
Hatchling

Question

Post by Fiona »

Hi I finished TAG today *yay* and I was just wondering I"ve been hearing that they might come out w/ another game with arokh and rynn. Is this true? if so whats the game gonna be called and what console is it going to be on?
any answers would very much be appreciated thanks

Fiona
Hatchling

Post by Fiona »

sorry I ment to put this in here as well. is the first game only on pc? and where do i get it?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Hi and welcome to the forum.
First of all, to keep it short there won't be another Drakan game because despite it being a good game, it was a flop and Sony have no interest in making a sequel. Secondly Surreal Software has been bought out by Midway games as an exclusive in house developer so they won't be making any more games for Sony. Midway could make surreal develop a similar game but the rights to Drakan lie with Sony so Midway would have to buy them.

Secondly, the first game, 'Order of the Flame' is only available on the PC. It's now 6-7 years old so its no longer being made. The best place to look for it is on ebay or secondhand game shops.

Fiona
Hatchling

Post by Fiona »

Thanks for the welcome! And for all the info its nice to know. Okay i'll keep an eye out on ebay. Thanks so much!! see ya around

PYRO@13
Whelp

Post by PYRO@13 »

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted them to make another one or to have the first one on an easier platform.[}:)] Quik everyone lets write a pettition.( kidding, it would be awesome, but kidding)[:(][:I]