Drakan TAG walkthrough

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
Merlyn16
Hatchling

Drakan TAG walkthrough

Post by Merlyn16 »

I was reading through the walkthrough last night and noticed a couple of places that could use updating. In fighting Daemog, the best way to kill him is not to dodge and run...the best thing to do is follow the path from the top all the way to the end. Here, there are several large trees that Rynn can stand behind, shielding her from Daemog's snowballs, while still being able to fire arrow and/or spells. The Enchanted Bow (9AP) killed him rather quickly in my last play.

In the Crystal Mines, the best way to kill the second Grull Kong is to head up the ladder and immediately run right. This should lead Rynn to a crate/rock and a chest. Stand behind the crate/rock. The Grull Kong will follow you, but not be able to get close enough to the crate/rock to cause Rynn damage. At this point, unload into it with arrows or spells. I took no damage either time.

ravenshold-snipe
Hatchling

Post by ravenshold-snipe »

I have a reply on that, why not be stealthy, trick his mind? How do U do this? Easly be invisable, clone yourself man! Then you can have some real fun with him. Then just hack away at him, but just be careful that he doesn't fall on U!

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

I found using the spinning blade spell what's it called? to be rather amusing on the yetis/grull kongs

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Everyone has their own preferred tactics and methods of defeating an enemy, the walkthrough is just a rough guide really. I can't update the walkthrough though as its not mine to update; its posted with the author's permission.