funny accidents

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
Dragonseeker
Whelp

Post by Dragonseeker »

what i hate is when you walk next to something and get stuck to it. like one time i was walking and jumped and got stuck on a tree

rowan_924
Hatchling

Post by rowan_924 »

once after i came out of the monastery after getting rid of all the skeletons in the crypt, the sky was black. apparantly the "sky" had disappeared but the sun was still there so in the pitch blackness of the sky there was the bright sun. i thought it had turned night for some reason, but then i went somewhere and died and came back at the monastery where i had saved and went outside and the sky was back. it was very strange o_O

squall leonhart
Whelp

Post by squall leonhart »

I had a cool thing too
Fighting ToadFist for the first time in his arena he fell down without the battle starting, he just suddenly fell, we were fighting near the edge , but he couldn't have fallen it was too far, the real problem is that I couldn't find his crown, and I had to restart the last area of the shadowmire to fight him again

UltaHolyDragon
Whelp

Post by UltaHolyDragon »

I once got Arokh and Rynn stuck under this one cave in the northern lands. I got on Arokh and tried to fly out. He'd start to fly but once he did he would continuously say "I can't fly here" over and over. So I got off and got out of the cave and called him out. He kept saying "I can't fly here" over and over and it was stuck like that. Good thing i saved before that moment.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

once I got stuck on the spinning blade at the halfmens camp it was kind of gross actually the blade when through rynn and she started spinning along with it it took a few minutes for me to die though

Erugeboren
Whelp

Post by Erugeboren »

ONce in the swamp, i was going to save that nichols the bold guy and i jumped in the water and there was a glitch so that all i could see was my shadow floating in mid "air", and it was as if i was a thousand feet up and i could see the underground castle of the trogs under me at the bottom of the ocean/swamp as if it had been unearthed and raised, its actually a cool pic of the dungeon/castle, too bad i couldnt keep it.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

it would have been interesting to save a few of these as screenshots especially the one with nichols erugeboren played

The Black Dragon
Hatchling

Post by The Black Dragon »

oh i was being chased by three blackwings and i landed by a cave near the tunnel to northern tundra and i got off arokh and saved but every time i tride to get back on arokh i was killed by the blackwings so i jumped off the cliff leading to the cave and started runing through the stream back to ravenshold and the blackwings were chasing me and i saw these green blasts flash by my head and i nearly nearly made it but when i got close ravenshold they got me and i had to do it all over again. i did it about four times before i finally got to ravenshold.

tr_mabus
Hatchling

Post by tr_mabus »

<font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman">oh man...one tiem i was at the outpost at the andrellian isles and i was 'exploring' the ship. when i got off of teh ship and looked for arokh i found him sitting in one of teh tents. foolishly i jumped on him and had the restart where i last saved. but it was still funny

Olag
Whelp

Post by Olag »

What i hate is when arokh is stuck behind a building or somthing when you call him. I had just finished the necromancer when i came out of the black tower and arokh couldnt leave the other side of the building alone i saved and dived of into the lake it was kindof neat because she put her hands out in a diving form. It was a long drop though. anyway i swam to the island and called him and he finally came

nin
Whelp

Post by nin »

I got stuck in one of the gates at one time...not so cool, because my save got messed up, and i had to back 2 levels... :(