funny accidents

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
Snotmaw
Dragon

funny accidents

Post by Snotmaw »

hey has anyone had any funny expereances that are funny that involve the game?

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

well not really funny but the bounding in DTAG sucks balls in some place and you often get stuck behind a treasure chest or stuck on a torch.. It's funny sometimes cause rynn makes her own animations up when this happens but it gets annoying after a while

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Yeah that stuff gets anoying after a while. I once some how was fighting snotmaw and I rolled under the gate when it was closing. So then I had Snotmaw locked his battle arena. It was kinda funny but then I opened the gate and got back in.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

annyone els have any funny or wierd accidents?

pianoman2672
Hatchling

Post by pianoman2672 »

I was fighting one of the bit sasquatch looking things that throws the exploding barrels at you with a bow. I looked down and realized that I was low on life and didn't have time to drink health, so I saved with a quickness. I didn't realize that I saved just as the sasquatch threw another barrel about 10 feet from my head, so I died. I started from the save point and BAM! died. Started again and tried to dodge, and BAM! Thank goodness I toggled back and forth between two save points or I would have had to start the whole game over!

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

yeah once I was low on health and was it the midlle of a fight with an army of grull with no time to get out health. I paniced and saved it (i don't know why) and then i was stuck every time intill i deafeated the after my a millionth try.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

once I was fighting the giant chicken in the cave in surdana while in battle I got a bit too close to it the game glitched and rynn and the chicken were merged together as one being I had an invincibility code on so that rynn couldn't die so there was a giant chicken with two chicken legs two backwards human legs rynns head sticking out from the back of its neck and rynns butt coming out from its chest

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

well that must have looked really mest up!

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

once I was rescuing perry and I went in his cage and the cage went back up so I was trapped in his cage. but It came back down to let me out.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

it was odd looking
once I was in one of the wartok caves with lava in it I did a roll to get past something on the edge of a cliff and fell in and Rynn landed headed first in the lava the weird thing was the fall had hurt her but she started swimming in the lava and wasn't getting hurt but there was no place where you could get out of the lava because of the steep sides to the lake of it she was in and I had to restart the game

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

there are some really weird glitches in the game

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

yeah there are

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

once i some how was walking on the floor of water. i was walkin under water and she did not ever need to come up for air. i did it twice in ravenshold somehow

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

frieky Rynn did something like that in the cave where you find the hoarfrost I walked into the cave to the part where you have to swim and Rynn just walked across the water like it was solid ground

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

yeah i guess they are glitches in the game