How to get 10000 gold pieces easy (spoiler)

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
Brekk
Dragon

How to get 10000 gold pieces easy (spoiler)

Post by Brekk »

In Surdana there are four secret levers, but you can't activate the fourth lever untill you beat Shiverbane. The First two levers are in the mans house that asks you to kill the spiders. the first is in a hidden passage located in the stone wall, you have to hit a special spot to make the wall break, activate the lever. After this the door beside his bed will open and there is the other lever, activate it. Then the door in Brekk's shop will open that is the third lever. The fourth lever is in Zola's room in the passage behind the bookcase, but you can't activate untill Shiverbane is completed. and like the first you have to look, and go around hitting the walls untill a part breaks in, activate it. Exit the castle, then enter again, go through the door on the Left side before you go up the stairs, then enter the door on the right side that was previously locked, inside is a room full of Chests, each chest has three or four gold sacks, each sack has 250 gold pieces in it, its really cool. If anybody has any questions they want to ask i'll try my best to answer them.[:D]

<center>"What are you doing with these things? Chopping down trees???"</center>

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Again this is not a place for spoilers. just post them in the gameplay help topics. I see that you have posted spoilers in the wrong spot many times because you are a new member but next time post them in the other place called gameplay help. If Arokh's twin could delet these topics so that nobody would read them by an accident and spoil parts of the game then i am sure that would be appreacheated. (sory for spelling errors)

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

although it was good that you hinted that this one was a spoiler.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

that room is called the treasure chamber there are several topics on it in the GAMEPLAY FORUM though these posts don't need to be deleted just one of the admin. needs to move it to the other forum

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

another way to get some easy money is to find the cave near surdana that has the giant chicken in it after defeating the chicken you will receive a golden egg that is worth at least a thousand gold pieces

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

yeah but whatch out for it's mother.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

it's funny what rynn says when you see the chicken "look at the beak on this thing!" and "here chicky chicky chicky" the surreal workers must really have a thing for chickens

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

yeah because there are some in the game and the sword you can get.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

what happens if you hit one of the chickens on the ground with the chicken sword I wonder

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

i don't know but i killed the chicken that lives in the cave in Surdana with the chicken sword.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

so did I :)

duranix
Whelp

Post by duranix »

hmmm im gonna get the chicken sword what r its stats?

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

-Chicken Weapon-
Cost = 0
Damage = 30
Durability = 100

-Golden Egg-
10000 gold pieces (good for pate armor [;)])

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

I think I got the sword in the seventh game I started or is it always random what game you start to get it in?