pain golem

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
bladist
Hatchling

pain golem

Post by bladist »

I am stuck in stratos with the pain golem/jessad. I get the blue circle so nothing I have will kill him. Is there something I need to pick up and use, or do I have to go back and start over? I have been stuck here for a week and none of my ideas work. any help would be appreciated.

UltaHolyDragon
Whelp

Post by UltaHolyDragon »

the thing is you dont attack the pain golem, you attack jessad that isin the golemn's hand. here is the way to beat him.

lock on to the golem and try to fly in as close as you can but within range so that it doesnt beat you. next you'll see the golem open up his hand and reveals jessad. next move your target to jessad and then use arokh's flame breath or any other breath you perfer to kill jessad.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

flame breath does kill him fastest though if you set him aflame two or three times that should have him beaten

UltaHolyDragon
Whelp

Post by UltaHolyDragon »

Meh, I only suggested flame breath because it is one of the better breaths to use on this form since you have consistantly move and flame breath is duable in that way. I killed him quite fast with it [:D]

Brekk
Dragon

Post by Brekk »

To me the easiest thing to use is the death breath that you pick up from Shaza, and Tora, If used properly it will take one hit (with secondary attack) to take the golem out.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

that one didn't work for me because it takes so long to use and the golem would shoot me every time I tried it