monastery quest

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
dragonoftheorder
Hatchling

monastery quest

Post by dragonoftheorder »

i'm in the monatery and I'm near the boss for this quest but you know where the floor the crack going through it is? I can't figure out how to get past that please help me out!

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

You have to jump across at the right time / moment. The time slow spell helps a lot if you have it. Its VERY difficult.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

try jumping across it by jumping from the center of the crack. That worked for me.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

it's all about timing you have to jump at exactly the right place at exactly the right time try counting when you do it

Erugeboren
Whelp

Post by Erugeboren »

Is it possible to do this without the timeslow spell?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I think I managed it the first time I played but the second time I couldn't make it so I went back out and bought the timeslow spell. Keep trying at different parts; it requires patience and lots of it!

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

make sure you save right before this part because it's mostly likely you'll die several times before gettiing it right

Weaponoftheorder
Hatchling

Post by Weaponoftheorder »

Just make sure your jumping in the middle! That normally works for me. Save before though you'll likely to die before you get it right. I do.

Come to kill a Bonegrinder...

Olag
Whelp

Post by Olag »

I tried it everywhere and it didnt matter where you jumped jast as long as you press the grab button just at the right time

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

when your jumping your supposed to hold the forward button down the whole time. it doesnt matter when you push it. And there is one place in there where you need to be lined up with the middle or you can't make it. It was designed that way :)

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

That was a spot that hung me up on my first run thru the game. Yeah, grabbing and pulling up are indeed key. It's important to wait for it to stop shakin' and quakin' before you jump tho. It's tempting to try to hotdog it and run/jump as it's cracking, but THAT never worked.I always tried it from the middle since there's a slight prominance there... just seemed obvious.