Flesh soul

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Lady_Justice
Hatchling

Flesh soul

Post by Lady_Justice »

Near the end i guess how would i defeat the soul of that flesh guy who is invunrable?

thanks if you know :D

UltaHolyDragon
Whelp

Post by UltaHolyDragon »

Since his soul is moving so fast the best thing to do is hit it with a lighting spell. From there I forget the rest =/

Lady_Justice
Hatchling

Post by Lady_Justice »

Great, I did tha but it kinda too ages, so cloned myself then stood right on the tip and fired the flame arrows down the middle at it, thanks anyway [:p]

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

what flesh guy? I don't remember that but I haven't played that part in a while do you mean the skeleton king or someone else?

Weaponoftheorder
Hatchling

Post by Weaponoftheorder »

The flesh mage. The floating mummy type thing which is locked in the palace in Stratos. He is the character that gives you the staff to kill the Golem before Jasaad (boo hiss) interupts you.

Come to kill a bonegrinder...

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

oh yes I remember him I used the lightning spell as well and the clone too

Frodo5870
Hatchling

Post by Frodo5870 »

You have to run like hell and go through multiple levels, killing golems, scavangers, and skeletons along the way. When you finally get to the point where you are over the place where you started, pull the handle, shoot at the chandaleer and then shoot at whatever comes at you. I used an invulerability potion and then called up my lightning bolt magic. But don't waste your time trying to kill the "Flesh Mage". You can't.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Y'know, the Time-Slow spell works wonders if used before the lightning to destroy the soul urn. That thing moves so fast... Honestly, I'm not squeamish...but ... Yutaji (the Flesh-Mage) was seriously, chillingly creepy.