I'm in toadfist's lair....

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
neeagirl1
Hatchling

I'm in toadfist's lair....

Post by neeagirl1 »

I THINK i've beaten toadfist...He fell into a pit, but I don't have his helmet, and I don't know how to leave?What do I do?

darkangel
Whelp

Post by darkangel »

<font face="Impact"></font id="Impact"><font color="purple"></font id="purple"> okay you need to fight
toadfist again and make sure who have earthblade and make when toadfist is dead that you get helmet good luck[:p][;)]

me
Hatchling

Post by me »

to beat toadfist you have to use an arrow to shoot out the lightning crytals in the rocks where he gets his power. then you can easily just chop him up. go into the portal thing with the light off to the side to exit his lair.

Ps: make sure you get his staff

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I think that's bonegrinder where you need to shoot the crystals. Anyway, to exit the lair, go back the way you came and turn left and you should see the way out. Consult the walkthrough for details as my memory is a bit rusty.
BTW if Toadfist falls into the pit you cannot get the helm, its best to kill him with melee weapons in the middle of the room to avoid this.

Walkthrough here http://www.arokhslair.net/downloads/TAG_walkthrough.zip

neeagirl1
Hatchling

Post by neeagirl1 »

Oh well, I've got a cheat to get 1,000 anytime anyway....I don't really NEED it..Thanks for telling me how to get out...Are all the game areas like this?(Y'know... dark...creepy...)

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

The environments vary, most are outdoor settings so are bright and sunny. There are a lot of creepy caves though which add to the atmosphere of the game. When you get Arokh in the next level, you will really begin to enjoy the game; the swamp level is not one of my favorite levels either.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

most of the boss levels become like that once the boss has spotted you the lighting seems to get darker I guess to make it "scary" they also tend to play a different music when you attempt to fight a boss