stuck in shadowmire,please help!!!

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
rynnsgardianangel
Whelp

stuck in shadowmire,please help!!!

Post by rynnsgardianangel »

<font face="Arial Black"></font id="Arial Black"><i></i><font color="purple"></font id="purple">
i am new to this site,and i need help on this game.so i figured i would try asking you guys for help. i have already beaten toadfist and got his helmet and all. i am trying to find my way back.i am stuck right outside the entrance part of the swamp where you goto the hermits hut. i am trying to get back to the tree of morning to get back to the palace in sardana. how do i get back to the palace from righ outside of the hermit hut entrance????HELP!!![:0][:0][:(]

darkangel
Whelp

Post by darkangel »

okay goo back where you fight toadfist just before enter the room
where toadfist was there should a another path to where you cross
the bridge then it breaks and there a little hill where through a
long room and once out on other side cross that bridge don't it
won't break then you come the girl you and her father go it dirction
on girl rightside i think i am still new the game to and i hope this

rynnsgardianangel
Whelp

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by darkangel</i>

okay goo back where you fight toadfist just before enter the room
where toadfist was there should a another path to where you cross
the bridge then it breaks and there a little hill where through a
long room and once out on other side cross that bridge don't it
won't break then you come the girl you and her father go it dirction
on girl rightside i think i am still new the game to and i hope this

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> ok i dont remember a bridge, but i will go back and try it,thanks for your help, and if i still have any problems i will just post another question. thanks again and good luck!

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

the other exit to toadfists lair that you were supposed to go through was on the left if you are headed toward where toadfist stood at first before you fought him

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

I do not remember how I got out but I am preety shore I followed my map. Because I remember geting stuck to.

rynnsgardianangel
Whelp

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Snotmaw</i>

I do not remember how I got out but I am preety shore I followed my map. Because I remember geting stuck to.<hr noshade size="1">I hear wartoks are frighting their children with stories of you.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><b></b><font color="purple"></font id="purple">I found my way out.i didnt realize that there were two ways to go at the part. lol! I have already beaten the inquisiter and helped out the monastery....now i am at the part where i have to find bonegrinder and the two run aways.i'm sure this part wouldnt be so hard if i could just get use to using the dragon lol! i cant fight more than onething at a time. anyways. thanks everyone for your help!let me know if there are any tips for this part i'm at now. thanks again everyone and good luck!!![;)][8D]

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Good to hear you got out of there. What are tying to do now? fight bongrinder?

rynnsgardianangel
Whelp

<font color="purple"></font id="purple">yes i am now trying to find where to go to fight bonegrinder, i am also trying to find the two run aways with the medicine pouch and boat charts....i dont even know where to go to find bonegrinder. you know which island he is at?

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

you can't find bonegrinder until you've been to the crystal mines after you've gotten the medicine pouch though I umm I forget where you go before that check your map often and don't neglect your spells you'll need the one you get later on from sevoth I think his name is that will keep you going in the right direction

rynnsgardianangel
Whelp

<font color="purple"></font id="purple">ok thanks! i will keep trying and let you all know how it goes.if i have anymore questions i will post them. thanks again and good luck!