crystal

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
darkangel
Whelp

crystal

Post by darkangel »

hey where are the crystal that rynn needs to find 20 any help would do

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Go to the next island up north after the one which you come to at the start of the level. There is a mine entrance there.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

there is also a lot of crystals. not just 20. You can get like 130 of them and sell them to the blacksmith in the camp. they sell for I think 4 dollers each. so collect as much as you can.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

if you can't find it on your own once you've spoken with the medicine man person go to your map in the select menu and it will show a new dot that says the crystal mines it's easy to get twenty without much work so if you want to be a chicken and just run in and grab twenty from the first few chambers and save your health you can but if you're low on cash there are 125 crystals in the mines total but keep in mind you can only sell them in the andrellian isles so don't forget to rid yourself of them before you leave or you can save them for markers to tell you whether you've been somewhere before by dropping them every so often

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

good luck and watch out for the rock grull (big brown yetis) there are two of them

Edge Hog
Whelp

Post by Edge Hog »

<font color="black">just use ur map that'l tell ya where it is adn there is also other thingz round there if ya want em[^]

P.S. I don't wanna sound rude. I am not saying this meanly</font id="black">

[;)]

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

okay the big brown things are called grull kong sorry