alwarren bug

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
pox
Whelp

alwarren bug

Post by pox »

hi people,i'm trying to complete the single player game at the "very hard" difficulty,but i've been stopped by the alwarren bug three times.it'useless to say that i got very nervous...
I read somewhere that the bug is generated by the 445 patch,is it true?if it is,can anyone send axe a non-patched version of the game to put on his site?thanks a lot

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Even the non patched version has this bug, it's been lingering around ever since Drakan is out.

There are zillions of threads about this on this forum (there's a dedicated section in the tech help on the site even!) and over Planetdrakan... just search.

FrostDragon
Hatchling

Post by FrostDragon »

There are quite a few bugs on Drakan, that I've noticed,but so far I haven't been stopped from completing Alwarren. There is also a bug on Volcano where I want to jump down from one ledge to another, but I go right through the ledge and land on the lava. So without a doubt,drakan is buggy, but still enjoyable I guess.