And again DrakanMP

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Eris
Dragon

And again DrakanMP

Post by Eris »

<font color="white"><font size="4">Is there anyone in this forum who wants to play DrakanMP, ha?!! Wake up sleeping beauties. There is a disc of a great game there somewhere, covered with dust and spider web. And that game, it has multiplayer, remember? Have you all forgotten how fun it was playing Drakan?... I'm waiting here very patiently for your ICQ numbers please and will be ALWAYS very happy to see every single one...</font id="size4"></font id="white">

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Dont have too yell! Yer gona make me cry, yelling at me!

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

You all are sleeping too deeply so I have to yell to make you wake up

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

I've played with Leo and Shredder yesterday and they could come today too, and Dragonax will probably come, so there's going to be a little party today at 8PM GMT

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

You only look at this:

I've played DrakanMP with 8 different ppl during this day[:p]! Woohoo. It's alive, Drakan's alive[:D]

Zienna
Dragon

Post by Zienna »

Awesome.

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

I can see you playing with Shredder right now Eris.

But since I've <b>NEVER</b> gotten that server to work, I can't join in.

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Hey Buckmana, would that be the SPB2 server you have problems with?

Interesting picture Eris, shows your ping to the servers, Wow talk about high pings!

Zienna
Dragon

Post by Zienna »

Whoa! Mines not high,but decent.

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

Yes, I'm having trouble with that one.

And Atimar's Little Server too.

Everytime I try S-Pb 2 (sodium, 2 lead?), I get a message about my files not matching the ones on the server.

I managed to get one game going with ALS, but it crashed when a kill limit was reached and it tried to load Giblet Center 1.1, a level I don't have. I can't actually find any of the levels ALS keeps referring to.

So far, the only one that has worked is The Deadly Grove. But there's never anyone there, so I'm not certain if it's really working. And it's always the level of the same name. At least the others change, even if I can't get them to work.

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Well your main problem is file compatability.

SPB2 server is running a special spb2445sp1 patch. It allows you onto the server, then when you switch servers you need unload this patch.

Giblet Centre 1.1 is really cool level, as it leads to all other lvls.

You either need to download and install "All" the levels, or download "The Drakan Gold Pack", this way you have all the game files required.

The Grove server which I run, plays my fav level, and it is one of the most stable levels around, good levels of fair game play, has the dragon, or can be just played as a ground map. Its set to run for 1 hr before reset.

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AXE</i>
Interesting picture Eris, shows your ping to the servers, Wow talk about high pings!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

My provider changed the pings and now i can finally play Drakan normally without many laggs[^]. Sooo, come and play with me[;)]

Zienna
Dragon

Post by Zienna »

cool.Ill meet ya soon.

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

A full server:

Yep, dream come true

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

I see I wasn't the only one making screengrabs! [;)]

However, I seem to have lost the other ones I made yesterday! The ones which recorded the russian's names.

The server was first called Spyro and then Shadow (it changed).