Can we all get together one day and play MP?

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Zienna
Dragon

Can we all get together one day and play MP?

Post by Zienna »

Im been at home playing multiplayer by myself and its getting lonely. :(

I was hoping maybe some of us could get togetherne day soon and play maybe. This weekend i wont be home but on sunday ill be home then all the way to september.=D

I dont really care if we dont get to play soon cause im just asking cause it gets really lonely?

So anyone up for a game soon? [:D]

Sucram
Whelp

Post by Sucram »

I want to play

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

GREAT!! Saturday evenings is when we play currently. So start checking the servers after 6PM GMT Saturday. Ppl usually stay till 10PM, and I'm staying around till midnight, as long as my computer can take (he became ill lately and looses his breath when turned on for long :'( ).

If you will be online on the servers instead of just checking them you'll get more chance to meet someone there. You can enable windowed mode and do something else while waiting, and only check the game from time to time...

Just in case you didn't know, use GameSpy 3D or GameSpy Arcade to find new servers because some players don't connect to public servers but host their own ones... The servers that are currently up are
80.60.95.67 - Atis server (Netherlands)
93.100.65.71 - SPb 2 (Russia)
and you need the 445SP1 patch to connect to SPb2 otherwise you'll get the invalid level error. You can find the patch somewhere here at Arokhs Lair.

With some players we arrange the time through ICQ so feel free to add me (486-513-013)

Hope there will be more than 2 players in the game so it will be more fun to play and hope no one will need internet at home so I'll be able to turn off the router.....

Faerith
Dragon

Post by Faerith »

unfortunatly for me I can only get on, on a thursday (wed for America) around 10am - 5pm GMT +12

D:

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

Few weeks ago I went online... and there was online game with two players!

My first Drakan match since 2006, whoa... on Ground level everyone killed me softly without any problem, but then we changed map to QoD and I had my little revenge ;D

The_Dragon_Lord
Whelp

Post by The_Dragon_Lord »

shielum when you went online to play that night were the two people by any chance called Lord Heron and Lord Kyber [?] If so then it appers we have already meet on the battlefeild as many of you know im around alot at night. i use the old drakan Gs lobby to montor games, Here is my elail if any one wnat to get intrough with me for a game jackal6000@hotmail.com i also have msn. granted im still woking on this stupid vista problem so i can fly again but untill then ground combat is great too.

fell free to get in touch with me

TDL