dificuldade

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Duda
Hatchling

dificuldade

Post by Duda »

Uso windows XP e não consigo rodar Drakan. o jogo inicializa, quando chega a hora de iniciar o jogo propriamente dito aparece uma mensagem dizendo que o engine do Drakan encontrou um problema e precisa ser fechado. Quem puder me ajudar a solucionar este problema, por favor ajude-me. Obrigado.

Translation from Brazilian Portugese:

"Using windows XP and I can not run Drakan. the game starts, when the time comes to start the game itself tells me that the Drakan engine encountered a problem and needs to close. Who can help me solve this problem, please help me. Thank you."

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

I wasn't able to move this topic to the appropriate forum...
AT, could you please do that?
( or show me how 8^D )

Admin
Dragon

Post by Admin »

Outlaw - only admins can move to different forums. Silly I know but it's an issue with the forum software.

Duda - ensure you have the 445 patch installed and let us know your system speca with driver revisions.

bodfan
Dragon

Post by bodfan »

It runs well on my computer win xp pro x64. In fact, it is still on my computer although I ran it mos ago. If you explain more, in english, I will see if I can suggest something.

I believe that patch 445 is only for multiplayer.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

The 445 patch fixes several issues including single player. It is also required for the game to work on Windows XP.

mad_bohemian
Whelp

Post by mad_bohemian »

One needs to start in Developer mode also. I beleive go to , Start , all programs , Psygnosis , Drakan , Drakan Engine Options , then hold down the shift key and click. this should bring up a dialog box and click the developer tab and check developer mode. I never got the 445++ patch to work somethin about wrong version of game ? Check the home page and downloads for other goodies.

bodfan
Dragon

Post by bodfan »

Hmm, Drakan ran fine in my winXP pro 64-bit. I don't recall using patch 445 but then again there is no way to check now, although it is still on my computer.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> One needs to start in Developer mode also<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

No. Although I am not sure I used patch 445 or not, but I definitely didn't start in Developer mode.

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

In the left bottom corner of the main GUI there is written something like "Built 375/445", this tells you which version of Drakan do you have. 445 here should mean that its 445-patched...

bodfan
Dragon

Post by bodfan »

It is 365/435. So I am correct, I didn't have patch 445. I think I just installed from the CD, no patch.