trouble installing!

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
romes_x
Hatchling

trouble installing!

Post by romes_x »

<font face="Times New Roman">Hi. [:)]
I had OOTF agessss ago when I was about 6? And I had it installed on the "family" computer but the gameplay was quite bad and since I was only 6 I didn't complete it. [:I]

Then we got a new computer quite few years ago (about 6years i think) and I had OOTF on that pc aswell and it ran really well and I completed it.
Then I got a laptop of my own. (you'll see why this is relevant in a second)

The new(ish) main computer broke and everything had to be cleared off it but at the time I didn't really care because I have my laptop.
Then, the other night me and my dad were bored and thought "let's play Drakan again!" So, we installed it and it's been running perfectly so far and I thought I should have it on my laptop so I don't have to keep using the computer (even though I know it would probably be alot harder to play on a laptop).
So I started to install it but then I had to go out so I cancelled it.

I just came to start the installation again and my laptop is not reading the disk properly anymore. As in, it uploads the music into my itunes but then I have to go into my computer and open the disk and then when I click install, the first menue just disappears. [:(]

I can't think of any reason why it worked the other day, and now wont.

If anyone can help me it would be much appretiated. [:D]

P.S. - I tried to download the Drakan Gold Pack from http://www.drakan.co.nr/ but Rapidshare wont let me do it because I have already used that site for ALOT of downloads and it says I can't use it for free anymore. [:p] And I also clicked the other link for the File Hosting Site but when I enter my email and click the "Request Download Link", the page just reloads and I get no email. [:(]</font id="Times New Roman">

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Nope my persoanl ftp doesnt work because of router. One reason why I cant play Drakan online.

Hmmmm
This link is from FileHosting, and they e-mailed my hotmail account within 3 min. Is only good for one time download this link.

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details ... ld_Pack.7z