:( need help with running Drakan

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Monsterbullet
Hatchling

:( need help with running Drakan

Post by Monsterbullet »

I hsve windows 7 and the game will open but crashes when I click new game :( I have been wanting to play this game for years and I finally got it and I cant get it to work.. Will someone please help me

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Hi the game does work on Windows 7 (even 64 bit) but you need to ensure the game is patched to V445 and enable developer mode. To do this hold down shift whilst starting the game and tick enable developer mode on the tab which pops up.
Hope this helps

tigalily258
Hatchling

Post by tigalily258 »

I'm having issues getting Drakan to run in developer mode. I have Windows 7 and I hold down the shift key throughout the entire opening credits and title page, but nothing different happens when the load game/new game/etc options appear. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!

Admin
Dragon

Post by Admin »

Hi you hold the shift key whilst clicking on the shortcut on your start menu. Instead of the game loading as normal a Riot engine options box will pop up where you can enable developer mode.