Help: Select difficulty level in develpoper mode

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Deckimbal
Hatchling

Help: Select difficulty level in develpoper mode

Post by Deckimbal »

Hi

I wanted to play Drakan. However it wasn't working on my Laptop. Everytime after choosing the difficulty level, the game crashed. (Engine' for the shutdown). So I patched Drakan with the 445 patch and started the game in the developer mode. Now the game is running, but I can't choose the difficulty level any more.
When I start the game it just bypass the Difficulty lvl screen. The location is the only thing I am able to choose from.

What shall I do? Is there a chance to change the difficulty lvl during the game?

May you help me?

yours mat

mad_bohemian
Whelp

Post by mad_bohemian »

I don't think you can change the difficulity level in game and the developer mode is "normal".On Arokh's home page in downloads section I gave him a "too hard" level start.Download it and put into the Drakan Saves then use Load Game when you start.

Deckimbal
Hatchling

Post by Deckimbal »

Thanks for the support!

Drakon Rider
Dragon

Post by Drakon Rider »

It is from 445 or other patch readme may be - hold Ctrl key while pressing left mouse button selecting New Game.