Multiplayer

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Mady
Whelp

Multiplayer

Post by Mady »

I wanted to ask a question about the multiplayer after the 455++.
I can't get in to the multiplayer mode, it says that there is an error with loggin in when I am trying to host the game.
Someone that have the same problem, and maybe can help me out?

Nikoomba
Hatchling

Post by Nikoomba »

I'm having the same problem. I'm currently trying to fix it. I'll let you know if I do.

Mady
Whelp

Post by Mady »

I found out how to connect to multiplayer.
You have to download the "LogMeIn Hamachi".
My server:
Name: Drakan Multiplayer
I have turn off the password function, so it's free to join.

Now, we have to find a way to make it work with the 455++ patched game, cuz it is the easiest way to connect without trubble I heard.

Give me a sign if you connect succesfull!

Nikoomba
Hatchling

Post by Nikoomba »

I've joined the Hamachi server.

Lets see if this works. I'll be online every now and then. Currently I'm not at home and I'll have some more trouble joining the server.
Maybe we should set a time for when to play? I have to work tuesday - friday though.
Let me know! Thanks for your efforts.

EDIT: I have *CONFIRMED* that hosting is indeed possible using LogMeIn's Hamachi LAN emulator. I will however continue my efforts to provide a patch that doesn't require Hamachi to work online. I have yet to try out having an actual server with multiple players on it. I would like everyone who wishes to play Drakan's multiplayer component to join the server that Mady has kindly provided. Thank you, and I hope to see you all online.