Just wanted to say thanks for such a great site!!

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
leanne2011
Hatchling

Just wanted to say thanks for such a great site!!

Post by leanne2011 »

Hello to everyone at arokhslair!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Arokh's Twin, Shelim, and everyone else who've worked so hard to help ones like myself play this awesome game :)

I only got Drakan:ootf recently & i wouldn't have been able to get anywhere if it weren't for this site & the people on it. Admittedly the game still crashes, freezes, locks up, etc but with the 445 patch (& a lot of restarts!) i'm getting through it & enjoying every minute!

So... that's it basically. I just wanted to say thanks for the time & effort that so many people have put into this site & thanks also for the hints & tips section which enabled me to finally get past Alwarren :)

Thanks everyone & happy playing all!

Leanne

P.S. I didn't quite know where to put this (i did look through the other posts but none seemed appropriate) so i started a new topic - hope you don't mind :)

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Beautiful post 8^)

Admin
Dragon

Post by Admin »

Thanks for your comments, its appreciated. I know the site is well past the date for a complete redesign and overhaul but its finding time to do it. I'm glad somebody provides feedback and likes my work. The site will be kept going as long as there is still interest in the game; 11 years and still going strong! We are still the most active Drakan forum on the web of the big three; Planet Drakan is a ghost town and surreal-news is just so clogged with spam it's unviewable.

As for the game crashes etc, Drakan has always been a buggy game but having said that it was originally designed to run on Win 9x systems not XP and Vista etc. Patches fix some problems but its still playable.