servers?

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Shell
Hatchling

servers?

Post by Shell »

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
I used to play drakan awhile back under a different name (Chendith), and nostalgia and all decided to bite me... anyways, are there any active multiplayer servers around still? I've tried a few of the listed IPs but none worked, or the one that did no one was ever on. Thanks in advance!

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Sorry for the late reply as I have been away. As for the servers I have not played for a long time and some of the IP addresses might have changed. I relied on people telling me if they had changed their server addresses but I have had no emails for a while. The server list on the site is up to date so if they don't work they may be just offline, keep trying. If you know of any active ones let me know and Ill update the site.

Shell
Hatchling

Post by Shell »

Alrighty thank you very much. I put in the IPs for the listed and check now and then, most seem to be offline, atleast for the time being, except for Atimar's which is up just... empty hehe

In any case I`ll keep looking and if I find any I`ll let you know