How to start a New game on easy Difficulty?

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Bulldog1980
Hatchling

How to start a New game on easy Difficulty?

Post by Bulldog1980 »

i start the game with the developer mode, and load the ruined village but it starts the game by default Normal Difficulty, is possible to start a new game on Easy?

Ginko
Whelp

Re: How to start a New game on easy Difficulty?

Post by Ginko »

Not a direct response to your question but have you tried installing the AoI patch mentioned here: http://www.arokhslair.net/forum/viewtop ... f=2&t=3765?
With it, I can start the game normally since it doesn't crash at difficulty selection so maybe it could help you.
El Psy Congroo

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I second that - it will fix quite a lot of known bugs too.
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair

UCyborg
Dragon

Post by UCyborg »

Just want to add that in developer mode, you can hold CTRL when you click on New Game to bring up difficulty screen. Either way, you need AiO Patch as it will crash otherwise.
"When a human being takes his life in depression, this is a natural death of spiritual causes. The modern barbarity of 'saving' the suicidal is based on a hair-raising misapprehension of the nature of existence." - Peter Wessel Zapffe