Azenera level 4

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
RageThor
Hatchling

Azenera level 4

Post by RageThor »

Hi, I wanted to get help with azenera, level 4 if anyone knows how to defeat the Light Dragon at the end? I've tried throwing everything I have at it and trying any other weapon I could think of, but it won't go down. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks,
RageThor

Mechanist
Dragon

Re: Azenera level 4

Post by Mechanist »

Hi, and welcome to the forum! :D

I''ll throw you a bone here: using brute force is not the answer :wink:

Technically, he isn't exactly invincible in this state. But with a staggering one million HP, killing him like that would take hours - even when using the most powerful player weapon in the stock game (Arokh's flame breath).

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

This level series is unfinished so I don't know if that one million HP is a mistake or not. I think that is as far as you can get in the series, unfortunately there was no more work done on it after that.
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair

Mechanist
Dragon

Post by Mechanist »

Hmm, looking in the editor, there is a good bit of the level remaining after that part.

It appears that the six crystals nearby are the key (more specifically, blowing them up!), but I don't have a convenient way of verifying that at this time.
But it does look like that's the intended way, hence my earlier remark about not using brute force there :)