Rynn = Daenerys Targaryen? Or not?

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Tarnum
Hatchling

Rynn = Daenerys Targaryen? Or not?

Post by Tarnum »

There is something to discuss. Many similarities, I think. :)

Zalasus
Whelp

Re: Rynn = Daenerys Targaryen? Or not?

Post by Zalasus »

Not really, no. Apart from them being women with a varying number of dragons, I don't see many similarities. Alright, I haven't seen the TV show, and just started reading the third book, so I can't tell if there are going to be more as the series goes on.

A Song of Ice and Fire hasn't even left us clueless about what happened to Daenerys' brothers :wink:

shoprat
Dragon

Post by shoprat »

They're both ruthless dragon riders but they aren't that much alike. Royal born/commoner, relies on guards for protection/kicks butt on her own, has subjects/has friends, sees herself as ruler of a kingdom/just wants to get back to normal life in her village.

The biggest difference is Daenerys gets 'scale rash' on her bottom/Rynn is a badass :)

Mechanist
Dragon

Post by Mechanist »

shoprat wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:17 pmThe biggest difference is Daenerys gets 'scale rash' on her bottom/Rynn is a badass :)
Have you seen the best part, though?

Ouch.jpg
Ouch.jpg (68.45 KiB) Viewed 11020 times

shoprat
Dragon

Post by shoprat »

That hurts just looking at it.