Books I find interesting

Discuss anything related to computer games and fantasy in general. Other fantasy games, games with dragons in, fantasy artwork etc are welcome here too. Posts are auto pruned after 3 months if not viewed. Please post Drakan related topics to the relevant forums below.
DemonofDeath
Hatchling

Books I find interesting

Post by DemonofDeath »

Well, for one, I like to read teenager books & some kid books. One or 2 sci fi fantacy books.

Lets see, I have read <u>The Saint of Dragons</u> by Jason Hightman. It's mostly about dragon hunters. There's a second book called <u>Samurai</u>, but I'm in the process of starting to read that.

There's another book which can b found in the kids section called <u>The Coming of Dragons</u> by A. J. Lake. It's the first of 3 books, if I remember correctly. The second book is called <u>The Book of the Sword</u>. Don't own it yet, but will soon. A nice short book. Will get attatched if into fantasy.

A Sci Fi fantacy book I have yet to read is called <u>The Dragon Delasangre</u> by Alan F. Troop. There r 5 books total, but only 4 r out as of now. I can't wait to start reading these. A friend of mine said so far so good.

On the back of the book it reads: "BRILLIANT.... Troop takes the loneliness, angst, and eroticism so often found in the works of Anne Rice and weaves them into a new kind of misunderstood monster. Push aside the vampires and werewolves... and enter the dragon"

A book I feel will become the next Harry Potter is called <u>The Alchemyst {The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel}</u> by Michael Scott. It does not contain dragons though. First book of 6. This is the only one out so far. A small cliffhanger @ the end, which will make u go insane waiting for the next book: <u>The Magician</u>. That book should b released sometime within the next month or 2. Nice mixture of todays world along with fantasy.