DRAKAN IN MORROWIND

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
Owl
Hatchling

DRAKAN IN MORROWIND

Post by Owl »

Started putting Drakan objects in Morrowind Elder Scrolls III
Screenshots: http://www.smartgroups.com/pictures/ope ... ID=6166889

Now if I could just get the NPCs in that would be cool there are Dragon mods for Morrowind but nothing that comes close to the control you have with Arokh.

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Thats very cool.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

That looks really good, are you planning a drakan game using the morrorwind engine? I haven't got Morrowwind so I don't know how easy it is to make total conversions and / or user maps.
Assassin or Andrey might be able to help you on getting the Dragon working in Morrowind.

Owl
Hatchling

Post by Owl »

Yes Ill try making a level its not hard at all to make a simple level in Morrowind but if you want more then just a hak and slash type game then you have to do a lot of scripting. that takes a long time. For now Im just converting the objects over. Did you notice how Milkshape made the meshes all mirror images of them selves.
funny
Owl

Owl
Hatchling

Post by Owl »

Well I converted a tone of stuff placed it in Morrowind game made it in to a mod that could be downloaded and played in Morrowind. I then uploaded it to the Morrowind page and was told they wont host it LOL they say its a copyright thing and its not leagl. Well if you want the stuff and you have Morrowind you can get it off my Webpage where the screenshots are. On the left of the page click on files. May have to join first but its free.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Unfortunatley, I don't have the game but I can put it on the front page if you post a link. I can't host it though if its copyrighted.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Owl, that's really fantastic. Two of the best games of all time come together because you rule! I don't have Morrowind on PC, but I'll get it if I ever have a game-worthy comp.
I notice those are Order of the Flame models, right? Can you grab objects from The Ancients' Gates?
Thanks, Owl. You really did a great thing.
If you feel like doing more, keep 'em coming.

Owl
Hatchling

Post by Owl »

Hey Thanks well I stoped converting and started making stuff from scratch in Milkshape. The GMs on the morrowind board kinda ticked me off. Other people have posted models music textures from other games but they wont let me. I think its because I told them in the readme thet its not my stuff and not to sell it. lol
As for Ancients Gates I dont no how to get that stuff out of the PS format if I could do that Id be playing it on my PC;)

Owl
Hatchling

Post by Owl »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Outlaw Wyvern</i>

Owl, that's really fantastic. Two of the best games of all time come together because you rule! I don't have Morrowind on PC, but I'll get it if I ever have a game-worthy comp.
I notice those are Order of the Flame models, right? Can you grab objects from The Ancients' Gates?
Thanks, Owl. You really did a great thing.
If you feel like doing more, keep 'em coming.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
If someone could host the Morrowind game Id gladly upload it but its 2CDs with the editer well thats not true one CD has the game and editer the other has all the games objects and textures for moding.

Master-Moe
Dragon

Post by Master-Moe »

Well, I have it, and all the expansion packs to it... It's very nice, to see the two best games together... :P