Arokh Skins?

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
Felious
Hatchling

Arokh Skins?

Post by Felious »

Heya! If you couldn't tell, I'm new to these forums. I was just wondering...Since you can change Rynn's skin, can you change Arokh's? And if ya can how? And are there any skins for him out there already? =D

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Yep, you can change his skin! It is a detailed "how you do it" though! You need make a texture picture that fits, into "The Riot Engine" database that holds the level files that you are making. A good example of this is the nude rynn patch, which is for rynn, but in theory it can be done for Arokh.

Felious
Hatchling

Post by Felious »

Ok, so it's not as easy as finding the skin file in the game folder and changing it like in The Sims...Oi. x_X All I want to do is make Arokh dark grey, and maybe make his horns yellow. I really don't feel like do this today, but when I /do/ do it, I'll out them up for DL. Thanks! Oh, do you know of any Arokh skins already out there?

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

I remember a few levels where his skin was metalic, and blue and a few other changes, cant remember the name but will think of it soon. It was a single player level too! Think it was made by Metaldragon. will check on it!

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

The level series with the metallic Arokh skin was Dragonmech by Zeoc. Reviews of most levels can be found here http://www.arokhslair.net/spcontents.html

I remember a long time ago there was a debate on the planetdrakan forums over Arokh's gender because he has no visible private parts. After pointing out that reptiles have them internally the guy said he was going to make a dragon balls patch, lol but I have no idea if he ever made it or not.

Welcome to the forum BTW!

Felious
Hatchling

Post by Felious »

Thankies! ^^ It's sorta obvious that Arokh is male to me. I can't remember if anyone calls him a "he" in-game, but his voice kinda gives it away, eh?

Master-Moe
Dragon

Post by Master-Moe »

Well if you read the story, you would know that he's male :P

Felious
Hatchling

Post by Felious »

Hah, yeah. Kinda forgot it's mentioned in there. Does nayone here know if someone on these forums does skin requests?