Dead links

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
Fafhred
Hatchling

Dead links

Post by Fafhred »

The sticky from mage150 'New Level Editors - Tutorials Here' now goes to a dead link.

Admin
Dragon

Post by Admin »

A lot of the Drakan sites have been abandoned so many links are dead. I try and keep them up to date on the main site but I don't check forum links as this would be a headache. This site has recently been renewed for another year so we will be around for a long time to come yet.

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

Yes, but does anybody still possess tutorials to Drakan Editor?

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

try this site http://balder.prohosting.com/drakaned/
and i've also got loads of tutorials that came with Axe's gold pack. can upload them somewhere, only 4MB.
but, well, i've read all of them except the ones about stomp, and they are still not enough at all, you'll need to poke around the editor loads by yourself...

EDIT: ok, here's the link to the tutorials archive http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5DNCVRJD
It includes the 5 tutorials from Psy's site, 2 more or less official docs and some other stuff. First read the official ones: editorsetup.doc and then editorwalkthru.doc. Then you can also read Axe's little walkthrough New Microsoft Word Document.doc to start with.

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Admin</i>
This site has recently been renewed for another year so we will be around for a long time to come yet.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">[:)]

Admin
Dragon

Post by Admin »

Now posted to the downloads section on the main site.

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

Thanks a lot!