Spinning NPC

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
shoprat
Dragon

Spinning NPC

Post by shoprat »

Spinning NPC

Unholy
I am starting a Single player level, I have some great ideas for a continuous multi level story, but first I need to get the basics down. I figured out how to set the world height, and then flight heights so that there would not be errors, then i messed with layering got that down mostly :P So I started placing monsters, to do this I assumed I had to load the NPC database *btw I'm working off the tutorials loaded stuff right now and adding what i need.* ANY WAYS to the point here, umm I placed the monsters and those that will shoot at me do, but other than that NONE of them MOVE at all they just spin in one place I don't get it?

Signal
- Look under "Layer" in the toolbar of the main level editor window. You'll see a command called "Mark Walkable Elements".

- Click on this command and the "Walkable Elements" window will appear.

- Keep the default setting of 25.0 for the angle threshold and make sure that the "selected layers only" checkbox is unchecked (you want it to calculate this for all layers). Click on OK and that's it!

- Save everything then test the level again. Your monsters should be moving all around now.

Unholy
Boy that was easy hehe, Thanks I appreciate the help I was at a loss. It worked great in fact the giant I had placed to test with smashed me into pieces. Thanks again

Sageous
mark walkables....under layer