Stuck in Northern Tundra! :(

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
Temparus
Hatchling

Stuck in Northern Tundra! :(

Post by Temparus »

Hey guys,

I know this should probably be listed in Gameplay help, but I saw nothing posted there, and I'm really desperate to get some help.

I entered the Northern Tundra without Arokh (bleh), and went through and cleared out all the blackwings without him (I'm pretty proud of that :P), but now I have to get the visionary's amytheyst. I tried for a few hours to find a wall I could get up, but couldn't, so I checked a couple spoilers, and it looks like the only way up is on Arokh. He doesn't come when I call, and I can't find a way to climb back up to get back to Ravenshold.

Is there anything I can do, or am I screwed and I need to start over? :(

--Temparus

Dark Master
Whelp

Post by Dark Master »

I think the only way is to start over. :(

Temparus
Hatchling

Post by Temparus »

Thanks for replying Dark Master. I kinda knew I was going to have to restart, just thought I'd ask incase this was a common problem and there was some easy way to fix it.

Guess the game designers missed this one :)

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Weeeell D:TAG has almost as many glitches as OOTF. :) Happens... rushes and deadlines you know...

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Temparus... if you've kept that save for any reason, just for the sake of experimentation...('cause I've often heard of this glitch, but never experienced it) try going through a save point like the cave where you lost him, or a cave with a save and load in and out. I'm suspecting that Arokh may "respawn" near you at some point. Try numerous times. All you have to lose is ten minutes.

Dark Master
Whelp

Post by Dark Master »

I don't think it is possible. Arokh is lost forever. That's why I use all four slots.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Yeah... me too. I have a dedicated D:TAG card that lives in the Drakan case. Really useful.
I'd not be surprised if big A is gone for good, but I just HAD to put out the call for 'exploratory reaquisition'.

Olag
Whelp

Post by Olag »

That sucks man but as the rest said just start over again
I once didnt save for like 2 hours(yaa stupid) and next thing i know rynn falls off a cliff and splatters at the bottom