last elemental sword - location

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
tr_mabus
Hatchling

last elemental sword - location

Post by tr_mabus »

ok, i know where to get the fire, ice and earth blades but the last is where? or where are the locations of the spots where you place the odd stones? thnx in advance

FF-lover
Hatchling

Post by FF-lover »

If you have the fire blade already then you already placed the stones! the strange stones are for the fire blade. Maybe you made a mistake and meant to say you had the lightning blade? I can tell you where the 3 stone altars are but this faq site does a better job. Good luck. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/32533.html

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Y'know what? There is a level in D:TAG called Kragmor, where General Dehrimon gives you a quest to beat up on a Wartok Chieftan called Snotmaw. Thing is... thru design or glitch, you don't always get the Kragmor mission. Kinda like the chicken. You know about the chicken-as-weapon?
Anyway, when you get to Ravenshold and open the Eye Gate there, you fly thru it to Surdana, land in front of the Eye, get off and talk to Gen. Dehrimon who should be standing out there waiting for you. Then he gives you the quest. I've noticed that if his arms are still crossed after his initial speech, he won't give you the mission, but if you're lucky... Kragmor and Snotmaw!
It's one of my favorite levels in the game. The Lightning Blade is there.

savagehorizon
Hatchling

Post by savagehorizon »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Outlaw Wyvern</i>

Y'know what? There is a level in D:TAG called Kragmor, where General Dehrimon gives you a quest to beat up on a Wartok Chieftan called Snotmaw. Thing is... thru design or glitch, you don't always get the Kragmor mission. Kinda like the chicken. You know about the chicken-as-weapon?
Anyway, when you get to Ravenshold and open the Eye Gate there, you fly thru it to Surdana, land in front of the Eye, get off and talk to Gen. Dehrimon who should be standing out there waiting for you. Then he gives you the quest. I've noticed that if his arms are still crossed after his initial speech, he won't give you the mission, but if you're lucky... Kragmor and Snotmaw!
It's one of my favorite levels in the game. The Lightning Blade is there.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I kept hearing all of this jazz about Snotmaw and never had any idea who or where he was. Guess I know for next time =\

The same goes for Khossa Vole, it wasn't until my third time playing that I actually understood why there were bone dragons flapping about. Dur, maybe I should hang around these forums more and then I could play a perfect game.