Dimar mod?

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
Foxen
Whelp

Dimar mod?

Post by Foxen »

I've heard somewhere about the dimar mod but unfortunatly I've not been able to find it. My question is: Has it been released yet? I saw a screenshot and thought the dragon was very cool.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Hi, Foxen. Pleased to meet you.
That looks excellent! Can you tell me more about this?
I just Googled Drakan Dimar and it gave me several Russian sites. I scrolled thru a few looking for the word Dimar, but it's tough going because everything's in Russian! I'll let you know if I find a source for it.

Foxen
Whelp

Post by Foxen »

Suposedly, it's a mod that modifies in game skins. I just know the information that came with this screenshot which unfortunatly is not availiable any more. If you google Drakan and go to images you'll find this screenshot.

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

ftp://files.drakan.ru/

The Mod was made by Andre, so is probably located on his ftp site.

I wonder if this may contain it??

ftp://au:au@files.drakan.ru/pub/Hill_of ... re_RC1.zip

His site is so vast, you might want to look up his e-mail addy and ask him.

Foxen
Whelp

Post by Foxen »

The first link gives off an error, maybe you want to check it?

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

That is strange. You can get to it from my website links page. I copy it from there and then paste, it dont work, yet it works on the link page, starange.[8D]

Foxen
Whelp

Post by Foxen »

yeah it's rather stange...

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

The link doesn't work because Andrey's FTP doesn't allow anonymous logins. You need to enter into explorer this way:

ftp:(//)au:au(@)files.drakan.ru

(remove the brackets before doing so - I just placed them there so bots might not spot it. Never know when one finds it.)

The au:au bit contains is the freely useable password and username ("au" for both username and pass). That way it should let you in.

Drakon Rider
Dragon

Post by Drakon Rider »

heh - damn it :( ... i so rarely open this forums and it looks like i missed this post because of 'last 30 days posts' filter :| ...

yes - that mod was not 'officially' released because it is not easy to install and i do not sure this mod has releasing state even now... it required Level Editor to replace Dragon model and a patch for database after saving...

the source files of Green Dragon mod are in :

ftp://au:au@files.drakan.ru/pub/GrDr13_14_23.rar
or
ftp://au:au@files.drakan.ru/pub/GrDr13_15.zip
(different versions)...

the database patcher you can take from ftp://au:au@files.drakan.ru/pub/Dragon13_v14.zip archive - place dragon_patcher.exe and dragon_mtrx.bin in the folder with System database and run dragon_patcher.exe after level saving and before Drakan starting...

if you intresting in Dimar pics - we made a pair with Lex now - he colored and i sometime made basic sketches or 3D draft grey renders for future coloring and hairing and a photo-backgrounds for latest compositions... they are located at : http://www.dragonart.ru/gallery/display ... p?pos=-540 and http://www.dragonart.ru/gallery/display ... p?pos=-916