giant chicken

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
laxstriker
Hatchling

giant chicken

Post by laxstriker »

i was in the first area after you beat shadowmire, just killin randow things lookin for gold you know, i went into this cave and found this huge chicken. so i naturaly killed it and it droped an golden egg it was crazy.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

That is one of the 'joke' items the developer left in the game. Someone at Surreal likes chickens as there is also a chicken sword that appears randomly as well when buying from shops.
Welcome to the forums BTW.

laxstriker
Hatchling

Post by laxstriker »

yea i was letting my friend play for a while and he found it, but i forgot how much damage it dealt.
also nice fourm it has a good look to it.

maddog
Hatchling

Post by maddog »

Found Chicken first time I played. By the way if you stay on Arokh and fly just above the cave by the tree by using his fire breath you can so to say cook the chicken's goose. Anyway it kills the chicken without going in the cave. MADDOG

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Welcome to the forums, maddog! That's a good tip about roasting the Henovarian. I did that a long time ago, and if I recall correctly, behind the tree to the right is where I shot the circle button fire into the ground. I heard her cackle and the clink of money when the golden egg hit the ground.
I'm glad you signed up for the 'Lair! Post often.

Sapphire
Whelp

Post by Sapphire »

I always go in and kill it. I was like 'Forget the the egg, I'm going to be having a feast of hens tonight!' Sadly, she wouldn't pick up the chicken.

But when I got the Chicken, I had my melee up to 8. Maybe you have to have your melee to 8 before it shows up. Just wondering...

PYRO@13
Whelp

Post by PYRO@13 »

Whenever i would go to kill the chiken i would use a spell or something to kill it. untill finally one day i was like " its a chiken, what harm is it gonna do to me". OOOOPPSSYY![B)][xx(] yeah, BIG mistake![:I]

PYRO@13
Whelp

Post by PYRO@13 »

yall know what would be ironic- to kill the giant chiken, with....................*dun,dun,dun* .....*creepy music*..............THE CHIKEN!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!! *cough* HA![}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

Sunspark
Whelp

Post by Sunspark »

I just went in the cave and cut at it with my sword, it died and i grabed the golden egg, simple i know! Can you imagine a huge big chicken eating human beings? That would be crazy! :D I have never seen the chicken sword! I will keep a look out for that. :)

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Sunspark, the Chicken is randomly generated in shops. If you L1 a merchant to speak to them and hear a chicken's cluck as you enter their inventory, scroll through to the end and there should be a Chicken for sale for 1 gold. It does 30AP damage, is slow or very slow(don't remember which), and has 100 hits on it before it needs repair.
Hilarious! It screeches when Rynn hits an enemy with it.

Sunspark
Whelp

Post by Sunspark »

Never knew that, but there are maybe loads of secrets in the game that i dont know! Like how to open the Castle's locked doors and how to find those lever things to get the treasure, yeah, im stuck on that, i cant even find them! Thank you, im going to find and buy that sword! :)

PYRO@13
Whelp

Post by PYRO@13 »

yeah, I finally found the chiken again![:p]