IS THIS IT...!?!

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

That battle was annoying.

Although, once, I don't know how I did it, I flew straight up to Jassad and took him out with one sonic breath. All the other times, I had to try for the moment.

You know the weird thing about that battle? When I worked out that the Pain Golem was shielding Jassad, I came up with a novel way to reach him. I had Arokh fly close to the Pain Golem's feet and rise into the air. By doing this, he's inside the Pain Golem's arms and right next to Jassad! But the developers didn't allow for that tactic. Jassad is only vulnerable when the Pain Golem is swiping at Arokh.

When I saw the pic on the internet, I expected a great cutscene with Mala Shae materializing, maybe having a little chat, then summoning the Order dragons from their resting places.

Instead, we get a photo album.

I never did understand why all the Order dragons are shown having two legs, when all the talking dragons (although Arokh is the only one who belongs to the Order) have four limbs.

I may be wrong (since my information is sketchy), but the number of limbs a dragon has indicates it's dispostion. A four-limbed dragon is good. A two legged dragon is evil (like the Blackwings, for example).

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Did Werokh, the Ice Dragon from OOTF have four legs? He talked... I was wondering if maybe you're right and that's what distinguishes the feral dragons from the higher dragons.
Who knows?
That probably wouldn't mean they were good or bad... didn't Shaza and Tora have four legs? Maybe not...

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Outlaw Wyvern</i>

Did Werokh, the Ice Dragon from OOTF have four legs? He talked... I was wondering if maybe you're right and that's what distinguishes the feral dragons from the higher dragons.
Who knows?
That probably wouldn't mean they were good or bad... didn't Shaza and Tora have four legs? Maybe not...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Werokh, Shaza & Tora had 4 legs. I guess the ones from the Order did too and the two legged dragons are a different type of dragon. Some of the concept art does differ to what is actually in the game and its not really clear who the dragons are shown in the art drawings. There is concept art showing two and four legged dragons.