Drakan screenshots

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

<font color="brown"><font size="5">"Oh come on! You're dead! You can stop defying gravity now."</font id="size5"></font id="brown">

<font color="brown"><font size="5">"Go on Arokh! Push it over!"</font id="size5"></font id="brown">

<font color="brown"><font size="5">"At least this one is obeying the laws of gravity."</font id="size5"></font id="brown">

<font color="brown"><font size="6">"Not Again!!!!!"</font id="size6"></font id="brown">

<font color="brown"><font size="5">"Another easy way to kill enemies. Close a gate on them."</font id="size5"></font id="brown">

<font color="brown"><font size="5">"Oh great! He impaled himself on this lever! Now how am I supposed to open the door!"</font id="size5"></font id="brown">

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

<font size="4">This is Arokh's version of the bigger they are.....</font id="size4">
<font color="brown"><font size="4">"Arokh, was that really necessary? Couldn't you have just roasted him like the others?"</font id="size4"></font id="brown">

<font color="brown"><font size="5">"I guess Navaros really likes lava lamps. How else do you explain this chandelier?"</font id="size5"></font id="brown">

<font color="brown"><font size="4">"Well, I didn't really feel like fighting him, so I tripped him to make him impale himself on this tree"</font id="size4"></font id="brown">

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

<font color="brown"><font size="6">"Oh great! Now Shilla's defying gravity as well!"</font id="size6"></font id="brown">

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

During these 5 months I've played MP only twice but you just look at my luck! The last time there were only two of us. But the first one - here it is.
It's a pity I was playing in a windowed mode so the screenshots were being taken with PrtScr and I managed to save only the last pic left in the clipboard.
Full server day #2. 27.03.2008

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Excellent, and I notice your pings are all nice and low.

Drakon Rider
Dragon

Post by Drakon Rider »

heh - remember the old days of semptember 2000 -

was good time for mp...

Mistress_of_the_Dragon
Hatchling

Post by Mistress_of_the_Dragon »

Hello. I got here some screenshots I took some time ago. I could put them here, if you like, but.. Perhaps I'm fool, but I don't know how to put them here. [8)] Could somebody please explain it to me? And sorry if there is some other topic here to questions like this.

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

Hi Mistress_of_the_Dragon, nice to meet you :)

You're right, in a thread like this there had to be smt about how to post pics in this forum. Wait a sec, I'll edit the first post

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

Oops, I've got an error, can't change it :(. Well, maybe AT will do that later...
So, ok, due to bandwidth restrictions this forum doesn't allow to upload images right here. That's why you'll have to upload your files to any of the image hosting websites (there're load of free sites of this kind, I use imageshack.us, but there're better once, just google the internet) and then put the code line that it gives to you in your post... If you still have questions feel free to ask...

Mistress_of_the_Dragon
Hatchling

Hello Eris, is very nice to meet you too![:)] And thank you, but I have bother you a bit again..

I tried to get a few pics to forum, but the screenshots were so little! In imageshack I think I could do some changes, but I'd better be careful before I explose the hole computer, so how can I make them bigger? Like other pictures in this topic?

You all have so fantastic screenshots in here! I have problems with taking pictures when I'm fighting, I am not quick enough. [:D]

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

I use Photoshop for changing the size of my screenies (Image -> Image size). But if you don't have Photoshop, you can simply use Microsoft Paint :). Go to Image -> Stretch/Skew and stretch a little your picture.

BTW, don't you wanna play multiplayer with other ppl through internet? If so, go to http://www.arokhslair.net/tech.html for info and then ask your questions in the appropriate topic ;).

Mistress_of_the_Dragon
Hatchling

Oh sorry, I didn't explain my problem clearly enough. [8)] The pics are big enough in paint, but when I upload them with imageshack they become little. I think I have to do some changes when I am in imageshack. There was some settings of the size of the picture, but I didn't waste my time with thinking and just chose the size what has made for forums and e-mails. I think I have to change that setting. Thanks of your time Eris. [:)]

I'll think about that multiplay-thing.

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

I think you chose a link for a thumbnail size. You have to put here the link for full size image, the one that is between the [IMG] tags

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

Don't know why but I just LOVE this owl. Maybe because it was the first creature I saw in Drakan and it brings back memories... it's strange though to see Prygnosis owl in Drakan TAG, probably Surreal guys loved it too...

Oh, and Rynn looks really gorgeous in DTAG, I like her new look much more than the one in OOTF, though Arokh looks better in OOTF, in DTAG his head's too big and his skin, hmm, the old one looks really dragonish, and this one's kind of simple....

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

Arokh dancing : )
No matter his skin, he's still cuuute

Rynn, why the hell do you need that useless helmet. Better take the SKIRT. I would like to have one of these:

And this is a REALLY COOL pic imho. I think I'm gonna use it as a wallpaper

Outlaw, I've got total of 113MB of screenies on DTAG (I had much more but deleted the bad once so there're only relatively good once remained). Will it be ok if I upload them on rapidshare and you'll then download everything and then choose the pics you like? AFAIK you don't have problems with internet there in US. But if that's too much just tell...