Place to get Drakan?

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
BadRadish
Hatchling

Place to get Drakan?

Post by BadRadish »

I hear this is the place to get Drakan? Peoples still play?

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Hmmm might be a link around here somewhere!

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AXE</i>

Hmmm might be a link around here somewhere!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
hehe :D

Well, yesterday evening gmt there were 5 of us online and the day before there were 8 on different servers. So you're the most welcome to join us!

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

Yeah, just search the Google for something like "Drakan Download Website" [:D]

BadRadish
Hatchling

Post by BadRadish »

Thats the link I needed. Thankee :)

Faerith
Dragon

Post by Faerith »

You could allways buy an origional copy from amazon.. which I still may do

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

A friend of mine went to either ebay or Amazon and got a used original OOTF, and when he got it, it was signed by many members of the dev team.
Complete surprise. Of course, I offered to buy it immediately, while in the same breath telling him to NEVER sell it!

BadRadish
Hatchling

Post by BadRadish »

Wow! Can you get a picture of this?

Sunspark
Whelp

Post by Sunspark »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> A friend of mine went to either ebay or Amazon and got a used original OOTF, and when he got it, it was signed by many members of the dev team.
Complete surprise. Of course, I offered to buy it immediately, while in the same breath telling him to NEVER sell it!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> That's awesome! Damn your friend is lucky... Quick grab it from him and run, scale the walls aaaaaah~~! Hehe just joking, I bet he'd be set on offering a high price for it though.

I was hoping to join the servers as well, but when I click on the link to download Drakan I get redirected elsewhere. Major bummer. [B)]

Faerith
Dragon

Post by Faerith »

that would be the awesomest thing ever if that happened. XD
I'm gonna take my chances and gun for a new copy though, here's to hoping thats signed too!

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sunspark</i>

when I click on the link to download Drakan I get redirected elsewhere. Major bummer. [B)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Hmm, are you sure you've got the right link? Try the one to CarnageHeart's server. it's got a nicely high speed...