Drakan Story in Neverwinter Nights

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
Master-Moe
Dragon

Drakan Story in Neverwinter Nights

Post by Master-Moe »

In the game Neverwinter Nights, it is posssible to make levels, with an easy lvl editor.. And I was thinking making the Drakan story in Neverwinter Nights, so all you NWN players, prepare for Drakan in another perspective... I don't know when it's done, it can take very long time, but it will be done...

But I will make the story a little bit different. Arokh will be there, but it will be unable to ride him.. But he will assist Rynn in some cases. And the game will be Drakan - Order of The Flame.

I just need some help from all you lvl editors, if you just could make a list of names for me, with weapons, characters, NPC's, and also how much damage they make, I need that for the NWN Drakan Story. So if you will help me, that would be great. Thanks!

PS: The Neverwinter Nights version is the newest, including Shadows of The Undrentide, and Hordes of The Underdark, so be sure to have the newest version, NWN gamers [:)]