And again DrakanMP

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

I'm available most of the time (well mornings to afternoon in my timezone, add 10 hours to GMT). Night sometimes.

Scheduling is often difficult, because we're in different countries.

There are three servers which I can see, although I saw four once.

I'm still trying to work out some bugs with Drakan Multiplayer I've been unable to solve (yet).

Drakon Rider
Dragon

Post by Drakon Rider »

>Everytime I try S-Pb 2 (sodium, 2 lead?), I get a message about my files not matching the ones on the server.

it is the second my DrakanMP server in saint-petersburg, russia... the first was Northern Palmira that runs about 1..2 years from summer of 2000 to some about 2001 or 2002 only... S-Pb2 is in small 2 rack units ('slim') box, old hardware like iPentium 100 but on the industrial ICP board... ISA video card with 512 kb ram, ISA net card, WinNT4Svr OS, 540 Mb HDD :) ... it runs from about 2002 till todays...
if old HDD will die sometime i will possibly replace it with 2Gb CF card with CF-2-IDE adapter...

there are some photos of that server: ftp://au:au@files.drakan.ru/DrakanMP/SPB2_Svr_HW/

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Good post that Drakon Rider, I specially like the picts of the old pc, hehe, the old P100 just keep running forever it seems, and very stable. I got my hands on one a few months back to run my game server with, maxed out all the component hardware, and it just doesnt fail.

Drakon Rider
Dragon

Post by Drakon Rider »

my isp has changed ip so S-Pb2 server has now 93.100.65.71 address

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

I was just reviewing the schedule.

Are these games going to happen?

I'm suffering Drakan withdrawals.

<font size="5"><font color="red">I need to play multiplayer!</font id="red"></font id="size5">

TheImmortalDragon
Whelp

Post by TheImmortalDragon »

come on guys,i'l ALWAYS be on multiplayer,enter to play whith me if you dare:))

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

Timezone differences.

When I'm up, everyone else is asleep.

But if you can catch me, I'll play.