Searching for a Drakan style mmo

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
buckmana
Dragon

Searching for a Drakan style mmo

Post by buckmana »

If one is created or someone finds a good commericial game that meets the specified criteria, please post it in this thread.

<b>1 (non-negotiable):</b> Dragon riding, with a dragon you can customize appearance of.

<b>2.</b> Character customization (appearance, etc).

<b>3.</b> Swords, bows and elemental spells (like in Drakan: Ancient's Gates.

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Geesh you dont want much!

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

The only MMO where you can play Dragon is "Horizons", altrough you can't ride Dragon, but rather play Dragon itself.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Yes, this is the nearest you will get to what you are looking for. I have played it a couple of years ago but I discontinued my subscription due to lack of time to play it.
You will need at least 1GB of RAM to play it otherwise it is very laggy and it does not run on Windows Vista at all. Otherwise it's not a bad game and best of all there is a free trial so you can see if you like it before commiting to a full subscription.

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

I wonder what's going on with Vista.

In Tabula Rasa, I noticed a player standing around not doing much. They were having some weird graphical/control relating to Vista.

Then another player asks for my help (apparently they were lost). When I got to where they were, they could see nothing, including my character, who was practically nose to nose with them. I asked them what operating system they were running and it was Vista.