how can i play online

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
gaga2011
Hatchling

how can i play online

Post by gaga2011 »

tell me from the beginning

Nikoomba
Hatchling

Post by Nikoomba »

The online feature is currently experiencing some troubles. The latest (unofficial) patch does not yet fully support it.
I'm currently working on finding a solution to this problem. I'll let you know once I do. Otherwise, if you haven't patched the game at all,
you can start the multiplayer mode by clicking on Multiplayer in the main menu, and from there choosing to either join a game, or host one.
Usually there are no servers to be found, so joining a game probably won't show anything. This is because the community is - sadly - rather small.
Your best bet would be to contact someone and ask them to play with you on a certain date / time.
If you want to see what online levels / gameplay are like, you could select host and start a game by yourself.
Of course it will be rather lonely, but in my opinion it's definitely worth checking out.
Otherwise, I think there are some youtube videos around that show multiplayer games.