New to the forum

Discuss things related to this website and ask questions about the forum. New members can introduce themselves here too. Announcements will also be posted here. Note topics are auto pruned if not viewed within 30 days.
CeraAngel
Hatchling

New to the forum

Post by CeraAngel »

Hello I am new to the forum and came to join on how to mod the game, I am so happy and pleased that I am not the only one that grew up with Draken!
The game been dear to me since I was 7 years old and thought everyone forgotten it and was abandon entirely except from me cause I still play today along with the sequel. It's so exciting and good to be here! :D My top favorite character from the game is Arokh but I adore Rynn.

So I'm a cartoonist artist, animator, gamedesigner, comic creator and a writer. Plus a Youtuber. ^ ^"

I love dinosaurs, dragons, aliens, horses and bees. ♥

Anyway I never modded really before, so if anyone is willing to help me out on that, that be great. I found the assets tools but I am lost on how to get started, my goal to mod this game is just change the textures on Arokh. ^ ^"

I heard there is a discord server for this forum? I'd love an invite to it.

Admin
Dragon

Re: New to the forum

Post by Admin »

Hi there, welcome to the forum. I'm very late replying as I haven't been online much and to be honest this forum doesn't get much activity.

CeraAngel
Hatchling

Post by CeraAngel »

Thanks for the warm welcome and it's alright, I can tell it doesn't and that's okay, I'm still happy to be here. ^ ^"

As for my question, do you know how I can get started on modding the game for Araohk skins? I read the post for it but I'm lost on it..

Admin
Dragon

Post by Admin »

You can join our discord server, pretty much all of the community hangs out there and you will most likely get any help you need making new skins etc.

https://discord.gg/nCMrU4p

CeraAngel
Hatchling

Post by CeraAngel »

Okay thank you. ^ ^